Chapter 44: A day out with 'friends'

Start from the beginning

I ran back out my room, to see Andy standing with his arms crossed.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Even though you get nightmares, you need to sleep" Andy said "I can't have a sleepover deprived singer"

I sighed.

"I know but because of the nightmares I never get sleep anyway" I said.

Andy smirked.

"Well Ava obviously helped with that" he stated.

"Luke!" I snapped, blushing.

He laughed.

"Now, if the other demigods say anything to offend you, try not to get angry" Andy said "From what I heard they really want to hang out like old times"

I chuckled.

"Yeah 'like old times'" I muttered as I grabbed my phone and wallet.

"You're not even disguising yourself?" he asked as I walked to the door.

"No point" I said "Is Kyle-"

"Already in the car waiting" Andy said.

I turned to him and smiled nervously.

"Wish me luck" I said and I walked out my apartment, ignoring my grumbling stomach. 

~~~~~~~

"Here you are sir; Central Park"

I smiled at Kyle as I got out the car.

"Thank you Kyle!" I said, and then closed the door.

I sighed as I turned to Central Park, breathing in the scent of nature. 

'Did they actually tell you where they were going to-'

"Luke!"

I noticed Mayla running at me, and gave me a big hug.

"Hey Mayla, how are you?" I asked.

"Busy with the new album art but I'm ok" Mayla said as I let go of the hug.

I noticed the others appear behind her.

The rest of the seven and my old band mates.

"How are you guys?" I asked.

"Uncomfortably relaxed" Annabeth said, making me smile slightly, "What about you?"

"Currently alive" I said "Very busy and stressful couple of weeks; shall we?"

They all nodded as we all walked into the park.

"So anything new at camp?" I asked.

"Not really, just training the campers" Piper said "We're trying to blind a portal to camp Jupiter"

I smiled.

"That's a great idea, saves long travels" I said.

"It's just being tested" Leo said, making me nod.

"That sounds great" I said.

"What about you? Anything new?" Kristy asked.

"Well my second album was delayed and now I've changed the title for the album" I answered.

"Yeah Mayla told us about that" Dylan said "Why the sudden change?"

"Don't get me wrong, I loved the title 'Unbreakable'" I started "But especially after what happened to me I can't give myself that label because I know I can easily be broken"