Chapter Fifteen*

Sorry it's late!!

*Louis' POV*

I couldn't believe I hit Niall. I didn't even have a valid reason that time. It's not like he did anything to Abbie. I just didn't like them in the same room especially after the night before. It was so gross but that was no reason to hit him. I got to his room and took a deep breath before walking in.  

"Um, Niall?" I asked.

"Yeah? Oh. I thought it was Abbie." His face dropped.

"Listen, Niall, I am so sorry. It just struck a nerve. I just try as hard as I can to be a good brother to her and that hurt." I apologized.

"It's fine, Lou. I overreacted." He brushed it off.

"I'm the one who overreacted. But Abbie wants us to talk about the whole sleeping arrangement deal. I just don't like the fact that you promise nothing is going to happen and then it does." 

"I'm sorry. We didn't exactly plan for all of that to happen. It just did. I really do love her and we won't do it again as long as we're on tour." 

"Niall, that's like another month." 

"Yup! But after that we'll be in our flat so you wont have to hear us. Us sharing a room is just like us sharing a flat, Lou. I realize there are different beds in our flat but it's not like we use both of them." He explained.

"I guess. It's just weird. You're one of my best friends and she's my little sister. After tonight she can if she has the nightmare. Got it?" I decided.

"Thanks, Lou. I get it and I get that you'll make her sleep in another room if anything does happen. We okay now?" He asked me.

Okay good. He doesn't hate me.  

"Yeah we're good." I grinned. 

"You wanna go tell Abbie?" Niall asked.  

"Yeah sure. Be right back." I said as I walked out the door. Abbie was looking really worried on the couch.  

"Abs?" 

"What's your answer, Lou?" 

"Well. I guess you can after tonight if you have the nightmare and you don't have sex until you guys are in your own flat back in London. But if you do before then, you are going to immediately be removed from his room. Got it?" I asked her.  

"Yay! Thanks, Louis! I get it. Thank you so much." She hugged me.

"Yeah yeah. Just don't make me move you out of his room." 

"I won't! Are you guys okay now?" She asked, looking a little nervous.  

"Yeah we're good. It's almost 10am. Wow. That took a while. I wonder if the other boys heard you dirty people." I said trying to embarrass her. She blushed.

Mission accomplished.  

"Shut up, Lou." She mumbled. But just then the rest of the boys walked out.  

"You boys are up later than normal." 

"Yeah. Two disgusting people decided to keep us up with their gross noises." Harry said. Oh God her reaction was great. She buried her face in my chest and blushed an even deeper red.  

"We already talked about that. Niall got a pretty great bruise on his jaw again." 

"Lou, why'd you punch him again." Zayn groaned.  

"I said I didn't want them in the same bed even with the nightmare, because I was pissed. He called me a bad brother and it struck a nerve but we talked about it and they can sleep in the same bed after tonight if she has the nightmare. If they do anything before we get back to London she goes to my room."