Chapter Five*

-Chapter Five-  

*One Week Before Move*

"Are you sure you want me to move in to your flat? I don't want to be a bother when the boys come over. I mean they live next door. I don't want to bother you guys." I asked Niall. I really didn't want to bother them.  

"Abs, you're my best friend. You aren't a bother. The boys love you, okay? Now do you have everything from your house?" He responded.  

"Yep. Every single thing that is mine or Chris' is gone. I donated as much of his stuff as I could and all of my stuff is right here." 

"Okay. Are you sure you want to sell the house?" 

"Positive. I'm not going to live there anymore. If you get sick of me and kick me out I'll find an apartment. That house has too many bad memories." I said confidently.  

"I'd never kick you out, Abs. You're always welcome here. And now we're going to have our flat in London, okay? Why don't I have my mum call the realtor, and they can start showing the house?" 

"Okay. Help me close this, I can't get it shut." I requested while sitting on a suitcase, trying to zip it. Niall's solution? Let's sit on Abbie and crush her to get it closed! 

"Niall.. Can't.. Breathe..you're too fat.." 

"I am not fat!" He said as he jumped off of me.  

"I'm just kidding!"

*1 Week Later* 

"Bye, Maura. I'm gonna miss you!" I said while hugging her, holding back tears. She had been like a mum to me ever since I was little, and really acted like one after my mum and dad died.  

"Bye, Abbie. Call me when you guys get to your flat. Okay?" She said, with tears forming in her eyes.  

"Okay. I tried to not cry but I failed." I laughed as we both started crying. I hugged her one last time before getting on the plane with Niall and wiped away the last few tears as I sat down.  

"Everything's gonna be okay, Abs. We're moving to London!" 

"Yeah, yeah we are. Everything's going to be okay." I realized.  

After Niall fell asleep I couldn't help but look at him. He looked so cute when he slept.

'Wait. Did I really just call Niall cute? Well I mean he is really cute. No! Stop! He's your best friend!'

My thoughts were interrupted by Niall saying, "Abs, stop staring at me. It's creepy, love. Come on, sleep."  

'I know it's going to be fun living with Niall! He just better not bring any girls over. That would kill me.'

'Wait. Why would it kill me? It's not like we're dating. As much as I wish we were. Where is all of this coming from?'  

Soon I just forgot about everything and drifted off to sleep.  

After Niall and I got settled in our flat Niall, Harry, and Zayn decided to go clubbing. Liam went but didn't drink so there could be at least one sober one. Louis decided not to go so I hung out with him since I wasn't old enough to go out, as I was only 17. I still had this strange feeling that I had feelings for Niall. But I couldn't. He was Niall Horan, of One Direction. He could have any girl he wanted. Why would he want me. I would just get my hopes up. Lou and I watched movies, ate some pizza, and played some games while the boys were out. I heard Niall get home so I decided to go back as well. I said goodnight to Lou and went back to Niall and my's flat. I was not prepared for what I was about to walk into. When I opened the door slightly I saw Niall with another girl making out on the couch. I knew I couldn't stay there. I ran back to Louis' flat crying. As soon as he saw me he went from cheery to worried.  

"Abs, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" 

"Niall and another girl were making out on the couch." 

"So?" Louis answered confused.  

I looked around before I whisper-yelled, "I think I like him Lou!" before trying to stop crying.  

"Oh my goodness, Abs. I'm so sorry. Do you want me to talk to him?" 

"No. He can't know. He can't. It would make things awkward. He just can't know. Please don't tell him, Louis. Please. Don't tell anyone."  

"I won't, Abs. I promise. This stays between us." 

"Thanks. Can I sleep here tonight, Lou? I can't go back there when he has her there."  

"Sure! You can stay in the guest room." 

"Thank you so much, Lou. Wait, I don't have anything to wear to sleep. I am not sleeping in skinny jeans and all of my clothes are back at my flat." 

"Do you want to borrow a pair of my sweats and a shirt?" 

"Sure. Thanks, Lou. You're the best." 

"No problem, Abs. Here you go." He said as he handed me the clothes.  

"I'm going to bed. Night, Lou." I said as I hugged him.  

"Night, Abs." He whispered, pulling out of our hug. I fell asleep within seconds of getting in bed.