Chapter Fourteen*

I heard Louis say that to him before a door slammed. He walked in a second later. I was sitting on his bed with my knees to my chest.  

"Thanks, Lou. You didn't have to do that though."  

"Yeah I did." 

"Shit, all of my clothes are in the room I share with Niall. Be right back." I sniffed as I walked out the door. When I walked into the hotel room the lights were off and Niall was facing away from the door.  

"Go away, Louis. You already made me feel like shit." He croaked. His voice was hoarse like he'd been crying.  

"It's not Louis. I'm just getting my clothes for tonight." 

"Oh, okay. I'm so sorry, baby. So sorry." He sniffed. God I felt like shit, even though he was the one who yelled at me. I walked over to the bed where he was sitting.  

"I'm sorry I just left. I shouldn't have done that." 

"Why are you apologizing? I'm the one who yelled at you." He was confused.

"If I had stayed we could've talked and you wouldn't be crying." 

"I'm fine. Louis just made me feel horrible. I already did for yelling at you. But he just made it worse. I'm really sorry, Abbie. But you're sleeping in Lou's room tonight and I can't do anything about that." He said, looking at his lap. Damn he knew how to make me feel horrible.  

"Hey, it's not all your fault. It's mine too and now I feel like shit. Come here." I said, making him look at me. I hugged him and I felt horrible for everything.  

"I'm so sorry, Abbie." He told me, sounding sad again. 

"Niall, it's not your fault, seriously. I don't have to sleep in Louis' room. I just said that cause I was upset about everything that happened between us." 

"I don't want you to feel like you have to. If you're still mad go sleep in Louis' room." 

"I'm not. If you still want me to I'll sleep in here." 

"If you want to." 

"I do." I smiled.  

"Great." He grinned

"What time is it now?" I asked.

"10pm." 

"I can't believe we wasted 2 hours being pissed off at each other." 

"I know. I yelled at you for kissing me. What guy yells at his girlfriend for kissing him?" 

"It's fine. I shouldn't have just done it in front of the guys. We've both done stuff that led to what happened. It was mutual. But now were okay." I said trying to end it so I wouldn't feel even more horrible.  

"Yeah, we are. But we lost some time where we could have been kissing." He said as he pulled me on to his lap.  

"Yes we did." I grinned and put my arms around his neck. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. But right as we started kissing the door opened.  

"For God's sake." I muttered when I saw it was Louis.  

"What the hell!" He yelled.

"What!" 

"You were just crying your eyes out an hour ago and now you're kissing him!" He shouted.

"We talked, Louis. It wasn't like we were going to break up over that. I'm sleeping in here tonight." 

"If I hear anything dirty going on, I will be pissed. K?" He warned.

"Okay, Lou. Thanks!" I smiled.