Chapters Six*

-Chapter Six-

I woke up hearing my phone ring. Louis came in to answer it.
"Hello?"
"She's sleeping."
"She slept here last night after she walked in on you snogging some chick."
"Yeah. She did see it. She was not in the mood to sleep there after that."
"Fine you can come over now. But she's still sleeping and I'm not going to let you wake her up."
"Bye." Louis finished as he hung up my phone and put it back where it was.
"Lou?"
"Yeah, Abs?"
"Make me breakfast?" I grinned.
"Sure, Abs. Come on out here though." He chuckled.
As I walked out of the guest room Niall walked into the flat. So I turned around and walked right back into the guest room despite him calling my name. Someone knocked on the door a moment later and I knew it was Niall.
"Niall, I don't want to talk."
"It's Louis, Abbie."
I reluctantly opened the door and let him in.
"What's wrong, love?"
"When I saw him, all I could think of was him and that girl. I felt like I was going to cry and I wasn't going to in front of him right then."
"I understand, Abs, but he's your best friend and has been for 15 years. He loves you. You can't let that get between you two."
"Not the way I wish he did." I mumbled.

"But send him in here please and I'll try not to cry my eyes out." I added.

"Of course, Abs. I'll be out there if you need me."
Soon after Louis left I heard another knock on the door. Knowing it was Niall I let him in.
"We need to talk, Abs."
"I know, Niall. Go. Talk."
"I am so sorry you saw that. I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing and I wasn't thinking and - have you been crying, Abs?"
"Yeah I was last night. After I got back here I started crying. I talked to Louis and he let me stay here."
"Why were you crying? It was because of me wasn't it."
"Maybe..."
"Oh my God, Abbie, I am so sorry. I'm so stupid. God why did I let that girl come home with me!" He said as he got up looking like he was going to punch something.
"Niall, it's fine. You're not stupid."
"I hurt my best friend! We've been best friends for what, 15-16 years? And I hurt you! I'm a horrible person!"
"Niall, seriously, it's okay. Calm down. If you need to punch something hit the pillow. It's fine. I'm over it. Okay?"
"I'm so sorry, Abs.." He turned to face me. I knew couldn't stay mad at him forever. He was my best friend.
"It's okay, Nialler, really." I pulled him into a hug.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Positive. Now let's get some food." I promised as I dragged him out of the guest room. I walked up to Louis and hugged him.
"Thank you so much, Lou."
"My pleasure, Abs. You and Niall cool now?"
"Yup! I can't stay mad at him forever. And he doesn't even know. It's not his fault. I might tell Haz, Liam, and Zayn later. But I want to tell them when Niall's not here. Do you think you could distract him for a little bit tonight, maybe take him to dinner? Just so I can tell the others."
"Of course, Abs."
"Thank you so much, Lou. I'll make it up to you, I swear."
"You don't need to, Abs, really."
"Thanks, Lou. Say, could I get that breakfast now?"
"Of course, love." He chuckled as he made his way to the kitchen. I needed to figure out how to tell the boys.

"Hey, boys. I need to tell you something. I already told Lou last night. But Niall doesn't know and it better stay that way. If I found out one of you told him, you better sleep with one eye open. Got it?"
They nodded to show they understood the consequences.
"Okay. While you boys went out last night I stayed with Lou. You guys know that. But when I heard Niall get back, I decided to go back to our flat. But-" I had to stop to keep myself from crying again.
"Abs, it's okay. Just tell us when you're ready." Harry said, trying to comfort me.
"But when I opened the door, I saw Niall making out with another girl on the couch. And I immediately started crying and ran back to Louis. I couldn't stay at the flat with Niall and that girl. So I told Louis what I'm about to tell you guys. I think I might..." I trailed off at the end so they couldn't hear me.
"You think you might what?" Liam asked.
"I think I might... I think I might like Niall. Okay? But I swear to God if you tell him I'll -"
"Abs, we aren't going to tell him. We promise. Now give us a hug. We don't like seeing pretty girls cry. And don't even try to say you aren't pretty or I will list the reasons why you are."
"Thanks, Haz. I love you guys."
"You're welcome to come to any of us if you want to talk. Okay? You can tell us."
"Thanks, guys. Louis and Niall are gonna get back soon so I'm going to go fix this." I said, pointing to my face.

"Be back soon guys!"
"Bye, Abs!"
I quickly went home and showered and dried my curly blonde hair. It went to about mid back. So I didn't have time to straighten it all right then. Then I turned to my makeup. I didn't wear much. Just a little eyeliner and mascara, and concealer and foundation if needed, which to cover up my puffy eyes and splotchy face, it was. I just needed to get a hoodie and head back over. I grabbed my favorite purple hoodie and headed back over to Louis and Haz's flat. When I walked in Lou and Niall were already there.

"Hey, guys!"
"Abbie!" Louis yelled, coming over to give me a hug. 

"Did you tell them?" He asked so only I could hear and I nodded.

"What did they say?"

"They said that I'm welcome to talk to them anytime and that they won't tell Niall. And this hug is going to look awkwardly long to all of the other guys." I laughed.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     "Screw them. Truth or Dare time?" Louis asked.

"Truth or Dare time." I answered, grinning
"Truth or dare time!" Lou yelled to everyone else. Everyone got in a circle and the fun began.