He threw the unwanted vermin out the window, uncaring of any passerby's below unfortunate enough to be underneath the window on the street below. After that, he set himself on a cleaning war path, picking up the mess in Yuma's room. He walked into the bathroom and saw the broken, bloody glass on the floor. He picked it up using a dust and pan, and threw it into the trash. His cleaning over, he smiled lightly in content, before the sound of beeping in his back pocket causing him to freeze.

He pulled out the beeping device, a ear piece communicator, from his pocket. He stared at the device with contempt, before bringing it to his his ear with a sigh, re-adopting his passive and uncaring persona. He pressed the small, near tick size button on its left side, the beeping ceasing instantly.

"Hello...Lord Orochimaru..." Sai said, slight disgust sneaking its way into his tone on accident.

"Hello young Sai, I called merely to ask how my little project of mine has been faring. Tell me, is Yuma well?" Orochimaru asked, his voice as sinister and darkly seductive as usual.

"He is doing well...Thanks to Danzo's teachings, his skills are improving little by little." Sai said, biting his lower lip in disgust for some reason unknown to him.

"I can see that...His muscle mass appears to have increased by three centimeters it seems." The voice of Orochimaru sounded from behind Sai, causing him to whirl around in terror and shock.

There, by Yuma's side, bending over to study Yuma's body stood the traitor of Konoha himself...

Orochimaru.

"L-Lord O-Orochimaru!? W-what are you doing-!?"

"Here? Why checking up on my little experiment of course. What better way to gauge ones results then in person, right?" Orochimaru said, poking through Yuma's bandaged arms with fascination and a sick grin.

It was a grin akin to one a scientist would give a lab rat.

"Hmm, interesting, so this is what those cells mixed with my curse mark were able to create huh? Interesting, I wonder if the results of this ability are due to his particular lineage. This requires further study." Orochimaru mused, making Sai's skin crawl.

Sai began to shake, an unfamiliar emotion welling up in his chest as he watched Orochimaru stand over Yuma. His left hand hovered over his tanto blade, shaking with fear.

'W-What is w-wrong with me...Why a-am I freaking out!? I-I d-don't understand. Before I met Yuma I was calm, cool and collected...But now..."

"If only this boy wasn't already claimed by that old codger Danzo, oh well, I did make a deal with him I suppose. Still, what a waste of such a specimen..."

"I'd love to see how many body parts I could rip off of him until he stopped regenerating."

Sai's eyes dilated, the words leaving Orochimaru's mouth causing Sai's blood to freeze.

Sai's hand clasped onto his blade, silently pulling it from his sheath.

'W-What are you doing Sai! W-Whats wrong with me...'

Sai saw Orochimaru begin to poke and prod Yuma's body in various places.

'W-Whatever...I don't like this...I don't like how he looks at Yuma...I just have to...'