" We haven't seen Aria since the feast last night and we can't find her anywhere" Violet explained

" Aria's missing?" Arthur asked with worry and concern.

Mordred and Violet both nodded.

"Have you checked the library? The armoury? The training fields?"

" We've checked everywhere sire and all the horses are in the stables," Mordred answered.

"Sound the warning bell. I want every knight and guard out looking for her" Arthur began to make his way to the door with Mordred and Violet following. 

Gwen immediately tried to stop them as she knew exactly where both Aria and Merlin were " But Arthur, what about the Sarrum?"

"Aria is more important." Arthur simply said opening the door.

" Well, she may have gone to the glade and not told anyone. She could have  just decided to walk instead of taking her horse." Gwen suggested
" Let's deal with the Sarrum first and if Arianna is not back by nightfall then we can go out and start looking for her"

Arthur paused by the open door. This treaty with Amata was important. But was it more important than his sister? Although Arthur was worried he realised that Gwen was right. Aria would go off on her own to the glade without telling anyone, she did it all the time as a child.

Arthur sighed and turned to face his wife. "You're right, as usual. I have to get down to the training fields, mustn't be late "

Arthur walked out the door with Mordred following. Violet was also about to follow but she turned and gave Gwen a suspicious look before walking out the door. If Aria was indeed in the glade then why did Aria's bed look like it hadn't been slept in? Something wasn't right and Violet intended to find out what.

______________________________________

In the training fields, Arthur was duelling with one of the Sarrum's men. Gwen watched the fight from her and Arthur's chamber window and the Sarrum watched from his seat in a tent that had been set up for him.

Eventually, the Sarrum's soldier defeated Arthur and held his sword to the back of Arthur's neck. All the knights of Camelot watching and The Sarrum's men all drew their weapons.

The Sarrum gave his soldier a gesture to stand down and the soldier moved away. As Arthur and the Sarrum spoke Gwen remembered what Morgana had told her about how they were going to use the Sarrum to kill Arthur and she smirked evilly.

______________________________________

The Sarrum was walking down the hallway with some of his men behind him. Gwen was leaning against the wall waiting for him. She turned the corner and smiled politely at the Sarrum.

"My lady" The Sarrum greeted

"Your man showed great skill to beat my husband." Gwen complimented

"The men of Amata are born with swords in their hands" The Sarrum boasted. The Sarrum was about to walk away when Gwen stopped him.

" I can't help but believe that Camelot would benefit from a leader like you."

"Mmm" The Sarrum agreed

"You should've let him die" Gwen whispered

The Sarrum looked slightly shocked and gestured for his men to leave.

"I must have misheard you," he says.

"I don't think so" Gwen shook her head.

"You aren't happy with your husband?" The Sarrum wondered