Chapter Twenty-Five

Zay fell on top of some garbage and sighed. “So this is where Charlie goes when he’s bored huh?” he asked himself chuckling slightly trying to calm down. “Now how do I get out of here?” he looked around the area for almost an hour. He sighed and sat on one of the bags. “Guess I live here for now on?” he asked himself before looking up at the dark ceiling. He couldn’t see a thing which made him give up even more. A few hours passed and Zay woke up stretching his arms out. “Finally awake I see?” a voice asked him. He looked around and noticed that it was Zoey’s voice. “How did you?” he was going to ask but was forced to go with her. “Come on! Everyone is waiting for you,” she said guiding him to a ladder that leads to a small room. Zay sighed and climbed the ladder following Zoey. After a few minutes of climbing, they reached the door and exited out the abyss. “How did you find me?” Zay finally asked. She gave him a small smirk, but didn’t answer. Zay nodded when he saw her holding the skeleton key in her hand. Another hour has passed as they finally made it back to the space station. “So that dump I was in was connected to this place?” he asked Zoey. She nodded her head and continued walking to the larger cabin. “Guess who’s back guys?” Zoey yawned walking in with Zay trailing behind her. “ZAY!” Ian and Charlie yelled out. Aliza and Krystal sighed of relief and smiled while Jeffrey smirked slightly before saying, “I’m sorry man… He kinda left me with no choice.” Zay sighed and walked to the bathroom saying, “I need a shower.”

After walking out the bathroom, Zay sat on the sofa and sighed. “Jeffrey was able to ask for a redo with the trial,” Krystal said. Jeffrey nodded his head and said, “The person who died was Kry Yuki. He was known as the Ultimate Card Designer. He was supposed to be with us, but he died before we got to meet him.” Everyone in the room looked at Jeffrey waiting to hear more. “He was apparently killed by hanging himself. Sadly Monokuma won’t tell me any more of his past,” Jeffrey finished with a sigh. “So there was originally going to be seventeen of us?” Ian asked Jeffrey. He nodded his head in agreement and said, “Apparently there are two different classes as well. We are known as class Alpha. Kry’s class was known as class Beta.” Everyone nodded their heads and thought for a few. “Some of the students there was an Ultimate Vet and an Ultimate Dancer,” Jeffrey added in. “Monokuma seemed very keen on giving you this information huh?” Charlie asked him with a glare. Jeffrey shrugged and got up. “He said he’ll be “helping us” in this trial as well. He already got all the evidence appears,” Jeffrey said. Everyone else looked at each other, then at Jeffrey. “Alright. Let us do this,” Zay said getting up and stretching his arms out. Monokuma jumped out from behind a bush and asked, “Should we start the final trial campers?” Everyone nodded their heads in agreement and followed him to the trial grounds.