Chapter Sixteen

“The trial is only at its climax! Let us see how…” The deaths of Karla, Mackayla, and Brian is almost solved. The culprit is about to be caught right here and now. “I think we should tell our alibi’s!”, Ian yelled out as everyone else in the room agreed. “Hold on.”, Jeffrey said to get everyone’s attention. “How about our alibi’s from yesterday. “Whoever the culprit is must have watched the motivation beforehand.” Several people nodded in agreement, but one. “I’ll go first.”, Zoey said before continuing. “Krystal, Karla, and I went to the haunted mansion when we were told to go have fun.” Krystal nodded in agreement and looked towards the sign with Karla’s face marked off with a huge bloody “X”. Ian and Zay spoke up afterward. “You see… Zay and I went on the rollercoaster ride.”, Ian said as Zay laughed slightly at the thought of it. “Aliza, Brian, and I went on the Ferris Wheel. The line was too long though.”, Danielle said as Aliza sighed slightly. “Jeffrey, Mackayla, and I, of course, went to play minigames around the park.”, Charlie said proudly. Everyone’s attention turned to Andrew who was sweating slightly and giving off an awkward smile. Jeffrey thought to himself while looking at Andrew. “We have him now. Just have to get him to admit it now.”

“Where were you yesterday, Andrew?”, Jeffrey asked him. Andrew stood there without a single thought. “Andrew?”, Zay called his name slightly. “Huh?”, Andrew responded. “Where were you yesterday?”, Zoey asked the same question. “I was at the rollercoaster ride after Ian and Zay went on.”, Andrew said sweating a bit more. “I don’t believe that!”, Zay said out loud. “You was nowhere to be seen after Ian and I got off that ride.” Andrew started to think rapidly. “Oh yeah! I was at the Ferris Wheel behind some Monokuma’s!”, Andrew said loudly. “That’s incorrect. We could see everyone once we reach the top of the Ferris Wheel.”, Aliza said while Danielle nodded in agreement. Once again Andrew started to rapidly think of an answer. “I’m an idiot! I was at the haunted mansion!”, Andrew said while nodding. “I’m sorry, but that’s wrong.”, Krystal said quietly before continuing. “We didn’t see any signs of you being in the mansion at all.” Andrew tried for one more answer he had thought up. “I was at the minigame section of Mono Land. Damn my memory sucks.”, Andrew said sweating even more than before. “Hold up that’s wrong!”, Jeffrey said before Charlie responded. “WRONG! We didn’t see you at the minigames at all!” Jeffrey shook his head in disappointment before saying, “I know how this went down.”

   “When I gave the ok to go and have fun in Mono Land, the culprit decided to go and watch a movie in the cinema. Mono and The Chocolate Factory happened to be airing earlier than expected. After watching the movie and going back to their cabin they were already thinking of their plan. When we made it back to Mono Land today, the culprit has already chosen their three victims. First was Mackayla, the Brian, and finally Karla. When we went to the haunted house, the culprit decided to take Mackayla somewhere else. The culprit manages to get Mackayla onto the tracks, painted fake blood near the ride and on an ax in the room near the Ferris Wheel, and got the roller coaster to kill her when we all made it to the scene. After we started investigating, the culprit went up to Brian and told him about a drug that could help him not die. Brian listened to him and grabbed what were apparently the sleeping pills. Brian took them and tested the pills out by stabbing himself in the heart. After the second body discovery announcement was made, the culprit decided to take Karla to the cinema. They staged her death in what we thought was the main area but was actually another filming room that was made to look like the main area. After that, they convinced Karla into killing herself in the main area and fixed the recording. They hide the key to the security office and left to come and find us. They hoped that the key was never found and we didn’t figure out that the “blood” near the ride was a fake.” Jeffrey stopped and pointed at Andrew before continuing. “The culprit is you! Andrew Archer!”

     Andrew stood there with a pale, shocked face filled with despair. He quickly pulled out a knife while saying, “Sorry dumbasses, but if I go down we all go down!” He was filled with anger and despair while looking at everyone in the room holding the knife in his hand. “Whoa man! B-Be careful there!”, Ian yelled out getting Andrew’s attention. “I always hated your jokes!”, Andrew said before slashing at Ian making him fall backward. Ian was bleeding from his arm and was backing up. Before Andrew made another attack, Monokuma pushed a button and Andrew was chained to his spot. “It’s voting time people!”, Monokuma yelled out while laughing.  A huge wheel came down from the roof as it spun. The little red arrow landed on Andrew as little flowers flew down with the word “Guilty” written in confetti. A bright red button appeared as Monokuma pushed it with a toy hammer. Andrew was in front of a huge television. A huge selection of video games appeared on the screen one by one. Monokuma snickered and pressed the “Start” button. After a few seconds, a huge flash of light stunned Andrew as he looked at a huge Monokuma robot dressed up as Link. It charged up using a bow and arrow that was pointing right at Andrew before letting go. The arrow hit Andrew in the head with the word “Critical” appeared above his head while his HP was dropping to Zero. A “Game Over” sign appeared in front of the camera before going dark. Another execution. Everyone stood quiet and sighed quietly. “Can’t believe he didn’t like my jokes…”, Ian said sadly holding his arm in pain. Krystal, Zoey, and Zay rushed him to his cabin so he could recover. Afterward, everyone else walked back to their cabins and went to bed, but Jeffrey. He looked out his window watching the rain pour outside. “Another day… Another death…”, he said quietly before going to sleep. My my now… You couldn’t save three more friends? You’re a very bad Hope savor. Yes, Jeffrey Frost. I know your real Ultimate Talent. It… Is…