Chapter Seventeen

Jeffrey woke up in a panic. It was morning already, but something didn’t feel right. Krystal and Ian were in his cabin looking outside. “Ian? Krystal? What the hell is going on?”, Jeffrey asked the two as they turned to him with a faint smile. “Well you were in a coma for around a week”, Ian said as Krystal nodded and added in, “You had a very bad fever for an unknown reason.” Jeffrey looked around his room and sighed. “You’re very welcome! Puhuhu!”, Monokuma said while appearing from under Jeffrey’s bed in a doctor outfit. “This bitch helped me?”, Jeffrey twitched as Krystal and Ian nodded slowly. Jeffrey noticed that Ian’s arm was wrapped in medical tape and sighed. “Why I helped you out! You could at least say thank you!”, Monokuma cried out before jumping out of the window. Jeffrey got up and walked to the larger cabin with Ian and Krystal. No one was there however so the small group looked for another open up exit. Zay ran up and waved at them to come over to where they’re at. They did and met with everyone who was in front of another tunnel. The sign that was in front of the tunnel read: “Kuma Kuma Mall!” Danielle and Zoey looked excited knowing that there’s a mall now. They quickly ran in with Zoey yelling out, “Onward!” Everyone else shrugged and followed.

     They exited the tunnel to be standing in front of a huge mall. Danielle and Zoey’s eyes widen and turned towards the group. “Ok! Danielle and I will start investigating!” Danielle nodded and ran into the mall with Zoey behind her. Jeffrey sighed and told everyone to split into small groups. Ian and Jeffrey checked out the game section of the mall. Zoey and Danielle were running from shop to shop every minute or so. Aliza and Charlie went to the food section and the living section. Krystal was wondering around until she was standing at the makeup section. Zoey walked up behind her and forced her in the makeup section. “Ah?! What are you-”, she couldn’t finish her sentence, because Zoey was giving Krystal random products to her. “Danielle and I decided to give you a makeover. You know you want it.”, Zoey said as she continued forcing Krystal to follow her and Danielle. Krystal sighed and followed them knowing that she can’t do anything about it. “Andrew would have loved these games.”, Ian said sadly, but Jeffrey wasn’t paying attention. He was thinking of what he heard in his dream. “What’s a wrong man?”, Ian asked him, but Jeffrey gave no response. Meanwhile, Aliza and Charlie were in the living section wondering what they could get for their cabins. “MAN! There are no food posters around here!”, Charlie yelled out as Aliza sighed. “There are some weird looking posters here, to be honest.”, Aliza said while reading them. One of the posters read, “Monokuma the Peacekeeper!”, with Monokuma holding a gun in the air and another was, “Mono-Man and The Joker!”, which showed Monokuma fighting Ian in Batman costumes.

     After a few minutes, everyone walked back to the entrance of the mall. “Zoey?! Danielle?! Krystal?! What’s with all the shit?!”, Jeffrey scolded at them as the three girls giggled. Aliza looked around and asked everyone, “Where’s Zay?” Everyone in the group looked around and hoped to not hear another announcement. “Right here! Guys! There are way more things here in this mall! There are a Sauna and a huge ass arcade!”, Zay said while running towards the group. Danielle quickly asked where it was as Zay pointed near the Spa. “Let us go girls!”, Zoey yelled out as Danielle and she dragged Krystal with them. “Not again!”, Krystal manages to say before disappearing. “Guess we’re playing games huh?”, Aliza asked as everyone else nodded in agreement, but Jeffrey. Everyone else who didn’t go to the Sauna was walking towards the arcade. “What’s wrong, Jeffrey?”, Zay asked him, but Jeffrey wasn’t paying attention. “I know your real Ultimate Talent” kept playing in his head. The small group made it to the arcade and ran inside. Most of the well know games like, “Pac-Man” or, “Wreck-It-Ralph” had Monokuma’s name instead. “Hey, Jeffrey just relax and have fun.”, Zay told him before leaving. Jeffrey looked at the group and nodded slightly. “What is my real Ultimate Talent?”, Jeffrey thought to himself before playing, “Mono-Man” and sighing.