Chapter Five

“Well… There he goes again.”, Jeffrey said. Everyone sigh and decided to check out the changing room. “I only went in the mens changing room.”, Kenny said as the girls sighed. “Guess we’ll check out our changing room then.”, Danielle said as the rest of the girls and herself walked in the female changing room. The rest of the group entered the male changing room. “Wow Kenny, you was right.”, said Jeffrey as everyone else was looking around the room. “Smells like a gym locker room to be honest.”, Andrew said as everyone in the room laughed. “I could make more jokes! Hell ya!”, Ian yelled out. After a few minutes the group exited the changing rooms. “Anything interesting in your changing room?”, asked Brian. “Well.”, started Krystal before Mackayla interrupted her. “We got scuba gear as well. But we have swimsuits instead of fishing clothing.”

“We have them too!”, Zay yelled out running out the room. Everyone looked at each thinking the same thing. They all yelled out at once and raised their hands in the air, “Pool Party!” They all nodded and gathered their swimsuits from the room. After picking and choosing the time, they all said goodnight to each other and went back to their cabins. “Can’t believe we’re going to have a pool party.”, Jeffrey said to himself before sitting on his bed. *Crunch* “What the hell?”, Jeffrey said before sitting back up and removing a piece of paper from where he sat at. “What is this? A letter?”, he asked himself before opening it up and reading it. The letter says: “The pool party will end someone else. Be careful… Or you’ll end up dead.” Jeffrey looked at the piece paper as he sat in silence. “Is this... No! Who will try and kill someone in public? I gotta stay vigilant.” He went off to bed as he thought quietly.

Morning came quickly as Jeffrey woke up and yawned. “Had a rough night sleeping.”, he said before stretching. He then remembered about the pool party and grabbed his swimsuit before leaving the room. Everyone was already at the lake waiting on him. “There you are Jeffrey!”, Nick yelled out. “We were waiting on you. Now we can get change and get this party started!”, Karla yelled out. Everyone nodded and ran to the changing rooms. Jeffrey thought to himself while walking to the men changing room. “Gotta make sure no one dies on my watch.” After a few minutes, the males walked out wearing their swimsuits. Some wear tank tops while others wear just their swimming trunks. “Now guys. We can’t act like perverts towards the girls in public.”, Zay said as they all nodded. After another few minutes, the girls came out in their swimsuits. “You guys took forever!”, Nick yelled out as Mackayla rolled her eyes.

“It was hard to convince Krystal to wear her swimsuit, to be honest.”, Zoey said as Krystal poked her head out. “L-Leave me alone! This is embarrassing.”, she said quietly. “I bet you look great.”, Danielle said as everyone else nodded in agreement. Krystal sighed and walked out in her full white swimsuit. “Damn! It’s all white.”, Andrew yelled out as Krystal looked down. “It was the only one that could fit me… Sorry.”, she teared up slightly. The other girls' swimsuits wear pink and blue. Some had nice patterns to them while others didn’t. “Well is everyone ready?!”, Zay yelled out as everyone yelled back, “Yeah!” Everyone towards the lake as Ian, Charlie, Aliza, and Danielle jumped in the water. Krystal, Zoey, Jeffrey, and Kenny sat near the edge of the lake while Nick and Karla were at the snack bar. Brian tried not to get wet, but Mackayla splashed him with water. “No! Stop!”, Brian cried as Mackayla laughed at him.