Chapter 16: Even More Betrayal

*Adri's POV

Sky teleports Shelby to who knows where and I am left standing alone in the room with him. I can still hear the banging from the door. My friends are growing worried. Sky's eyes are very bright yellow. He grins. "Now it's your turn" he says. I sigh. My wings begin to flap as I float higher into the air. "What the-?" he asks confused. I fly out the window and head East. My gut is telling me to head to someone I can trust outside of Team Crafted. My good old friends, Tyler, Shelby(lilshortysgs), and Kyle. (I know they live in different places but they live in California for this story) They decided to buy a mansion near the Team Crafted Mansion. I visit them on weekends sometimes. I need all the help I can get from people outside of TeamCrafted. I land on the porch and only my wings disappear. I knock on the door, not caring about my appearance and Tyler opens the door, shock and astonishment covering his face. I ignore it and walk straight into the hosue. He closes the door behind me and I face him once again. 

"Adri, you seem different?" Tyler questions.

"I know, look I need your help. Where are Kyle and Shelby?" I ask. 

"Downstairs in the game room. I'll take you to them" Tyler replies. 

"Thanks" I say brushing a peice of hair behind my ear. I follow Tyler as he leads me downstairs where I see Kyle playing Runescape and Shelby playing Five Night's At Freddy's. I see Shelby frantically checking the cameras. I decide as a joke to scare her. Kyle still hasn't taken notice of my prescence. I look to Tyler and make a shushing face. He nods and walks to go scare Kyle. I look at Shelby's screen and she has both doors closed, constantly checking the lights. I can see that Bonnie and Chica are both at her doors and she is running out of power. Her power has just died and the screen was completely black. I grab Shelby and make the creepiest Freddy Fazzbear laugh that I can muster. Shelby screams at the top of her lungs and runs into the closet and hides. Tyler just blows in Kyle's ear and makes him jump in his seat. 

"Thanks Tyler, now who is that?" Kyle said gesturing to me. I shake my head secretly telling Tyler I will tell him. 

"Kyle, it's Adri. You know, I usually come over to hang on the weekends" I say. 

"Oh, shit. Adri, what the heck happened to you?" Kyle asks. 

"Magic, Herobrine coming to life....it's a long story" I answer. Shelby slowly comes out of the closet after hearing my voice. 

"Is Freddy gone?" she asks. We all nod. "Ok, good. Now Adri, explain to us what's going on please" Shelby asks.  I sit down in the spinny black chair and begin to give them a brief explanation of the situation. 

"So, guys Herobrine is real, I'm apparently a princess savior thing, Seto is a sorcerer, Herobrine kissed me, I'm dating Jason, Sky turned evil and is after me" I say at a moderate pace. They all look at me like I had three heads. 

"WHAT???" they all shout. 

"I was getting ready to leave for LA when Herobrine magically came out of my computer and kissed me. I brushed it off not thinking anything of it and went to LA. I got to the house and on the second night I got a note from Seto and Herobrine. Seto told me about a prophecy to send Herobrine back for which I am the princess of good" I pause, looking at them to see how they were taking it. They nod, showing me I can continue. "Herobrine tried to kidnap me, so Seto ordered someone to watch over me and I picked Jason who led me to my room and asked me out. Also, I have magical powers" I take a deep breath for my last sentences. "Earlier today, Sky stole Jason and Shelby and sent them away to where I presume Herobrine is. He tried to come after me but I flew away. I need your help to get my friends back and defeat Herobrine and Sky." I sigh knowing they'd think I am crazy.