Chapter 9: Seto Explains All

*Jason's POV

Adrianna is bleeding from her nose. Then she faints, but I catch her. "Will she be ok?" Mitch asks. 

"Yeah, I think she just fainted from blood loss" I reassure him. Shelby walks back to her room, I place Adrianna back onto her bed, and Mitch leaves for his room. I tell them I will stay with her, just in case. She looks like an angel when she sleeps. I am so tired that I fall asleep on her floor. I wake up the next morning with a blanket over me. I look up to see a smiling face looking at me. 

"Good morning" Adrianna says. 

"Hi there, you alright?" I ask. 

"I'm alright, just really light headed." I get up and fold the blanket, placing it on a nearby chair. 

"You wanna get something to eat?" I ask.

"Ok, how about IHop?" she suggests. (BTW i love ihop so if you ever take me there, i will automatically love you

"Ok" I agree. I am hungry so IHop sounds perfect. 

"Let me just go get ready." she says. I leave her room and walk over to mine. I take off my pajamas and put on a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt with a picture of Jeffrey. I head over to Adrianna's room. Before I can knock, I heard some commotion going on in her room. I try to listen in. 

"We need to tell the others" Adrianna says, clearly talking to someone. 

"They can't know yet" a voice retorts. It's familiar in a sort of way. "I must go, but I shall return later" the voice speaks again and then leaves. I knock on her door. 

"Come in" she says.

"Ready to go?" I ask.

"Yep" she replies. We go downstairs and outside to my car. We park in the lot next to IHop and enter the joint. We are seated at a table and await our waitress. "Jason, listen, I have to tell you something," she says, I nod my head, waiting for her to start and she does. "Only a few days ago, before I moved here, I played with the other guys and my mom called me down to lunch. So I as I was on my way downstairs, I forgot my Minecraft was still open. I went back upstairs and....." just as she's about to finish her sentence, our waiter came. 

"Hi, my name is Jimmy and I'll be your server this morning" our waiter introduces himself. Adrianna looks at the guy as if she'd seen a ghost. She, then shakes her head quickly like one of those anime characters trying to get over something (Btw, in this story, Jason likes anime like Adrianna). 

"I'll have a Belgian waffle with bacon and eggs please" she orders smiling brightly. I swear, her smile is adorable. 

"I'll have some pancakes with bacon and eggs as well" I order. Jimmy writes down our orders, then leaves. "Wanna finish what you were saying?" I ask. She nods. 

"I somehow let --------- out of Minecraft" She whispered the name too softly.

"You let who out of Minecraft?" I ask

"I let He--br--- out of Minecraft" she answers.

"Who?" I ask again, still not able to hear what she is saying.

"I let Herobrine escape Minecraft" she finally says. I am shocked and confused. How can Herobrine be real? How did she let him escape? Why her? These are all questions I have spinning through my head. Jimmy comes with our food and we eat in silence. I pay for the meal, although Adrianna insisted she split the bill. I drove her home and we walk into the house to find Jimmy talking with everyone else. Adrianna face palmed and I am utterly confused. Adrianna walks over to Jimmy and pulled him away into the kitchen.

*Adrianna's POV

Jason and I have just arrived home from IHop and Seto must have followed us because he was in the living room talking to the other guys. I walk up to him and pull him into the kitchen. 

"What the hell, Seto?" I semi-yell. 

"You knew you weren't supposed to tell them" he retorts. 

"I only told Jason, cause I trust him," I argue.  "Look, I'll explain to the guys about the situation, because they have a right to know. This propechy you told me does involve them too" I say. 

"I guess you're right" he agrees. "We should probably tell them about the prophecy, just don't let them know about the powers." he says. We walk back into the living room to be met with a bunch of questionable eyes. 

"Let me explain," I start. "This is Seto," I say gesturing to Seto. Everyone's eyes are wide open with surprise. "He has something to tell you" I finish. I look to Seto. 

"Ok, well a few days ago, Adrianna let Herobrine loose into the real world by accident. She was chosen by Notch to bring him back to Minecraft. But the problem is it won't be easy. She needs the help of a prince of goodness since she is the princess," He pauses to collect himself then continues. All eyes were focused on Seto as everyone listened intently to the story being told. "The princess of goodness, that's Adrianna, must defeat all that is bad. That would be Herobrine" Seto finished. He then turns to me. "Adrianna, I need talk with you in private for a few minutes, there is something I must ask you" he says to me. Seto then gestures to go upstairs to my room. I walk upstairs and into my bedroom and close the door behind me. He was already in my room. 

"So, what is it that you want to ask me?" I ask him. 

"Has Herobrine made a move on you yet?" He asks, concern in his voice. 

"What do you mean?" I question. 

"I mean has he kissed you or made any alluring move on you?" he asks more clearly. 

I think back to the day he was released. "Well, he did kiss me before he ran off into the world" I say. Seto looked shocked and started pacing around the room. 

"No, no, no this is bad" He says. I start to worry. 

"Why, what's wrong?" I ask. Seto looks at me sharply. 

"How could you let him kiss you!" he yells. 

"I had no choice, I couldn't move!" I yell back. Seto moves toward me in an angrily pace. I start to back up, but then I hit someone's chest. 

"Hello, darling" someone behind me says. I look at Seto, who's face has gone pale white. "Don't worry, Seto, I'll take good care of her" the voice says. Then there is darkness. It's all around me. The only thing I can do is float.

______________________________________________________

Herro Everyone,

So yesh! New chapter is out! I has a question for yall. What should le update schedule be like for this book? Idk you decide plz.

Also if you are a digital artist i would greatly appreciate your assitance on making thumbnails for my channel videos. And don't worry, your hard work won't go unnoticed.

Anywho its late at night and I has to go to bed so bye for now wonderlanders,

AdriWonderland x