Chapter 21 : Victory Is Mine!

(A/N PLEASE READ TILL THE END!)

Katie's POV

Adri had transformed all of us into our Minecraft characters and teleported us to a virtual Block Hunt arena. It's cool how the arena is custom made just for us. Adri's powers are pretty impressive, I must admit. I don't really know the extent of my powers, but I'm figuring out new spells and techniques everyday. Anyways, back to the current situation. The map seemed to be a school. Not big but still quite large. "Ok, so just chant the name of your block twice and clap your hands together and you'll stay frozen as your block" Adri explains.

"Ok, so how will Mitch know the difference between the blocks and the hiders?" Shelbus asks.

"I enchanted his sword so it glows if he hits a person" Adri replies. Everyone nods their heads and Adri begins the timer, signaling for us to go and hide. I run towards the cafeteria area of the school map. I find on my way, several different rooms with several different rooms. There was an Art Room, a Cooking Room, a Math Classroom, and several more that I didn't pay attention to. I run a little ways more until I find a room with a lot of crafting tables, anvils, and wood. I look at the sign above the door. "Woodshop Room" is what it read. I made my way inside and found a nice spot in the corner where I could place myself.

"Anvil, Anvil" I chanted. *clap*. I looked down to see an anvil right where I was standing. My body was also translucent. I stood standing for a bit until I heard Adri's voice.

"OK, everyone the game is going to start, I hope you found a good hiding place. I'm going to start the timer from 5 so, Mitch get ready," she said over the loud speakers. "By the way, I'm not in the audio room, just in case you try and look for me there Mitch". she added. Once Adri finished talking, a loud robotic voice started talking.

"Round begins in 5...4...3...2...1..." *Ding*

I could here footsteps approaching, I didn't think I was this close to Mitch. I see the door open and I crouch down a bit. I may be translucent, but I am not taking chances. I peek up from where I am currently crouching to see Shelby (lilshortysgs) run through the door. She frantically looks for a place to hid and see a spot in the opposite corner. I hear her chant her block and clap. Then, I can no longer see her. Instead, I see a crafting table where she stood. The robot voice came back on.

"Player caught...JeromeASF"

"Already, Jerome?" Ian says telepathically to us all.

"I'm sorry dude, but I couldn't find a good hiding spot." he replies. I chuckle a bit, until a question pops into my mind.

"Wait, so is Jerome a seeker now?"I ask.

"Yeah, when you die, you become a seeker" Adri answers. "Oh, which reminds me, Jerome are you near Mitch?" she asks.

"Yeah, he's right next to me, why?" Jerome questions.

"He needs to duplicate the sword for you" Adri responds.

"Ok, he did. Now what?" Jerome asks.

"Hunt, duh" Adri replies. Everyone chuckles in this little call over telepathy. As Jerome and Mitch hunt us down. I plan my next moves. If Jerome and Mitch come into the room and found I was there, I'd round around them and then out of the door. That way, the circling causes them to become dizzy and I would be able to escape.

"Player caught...SSundee"

"The cake is a lie," Ian proclaims. We all giggle and continue on with the game. Mitch finally makes it to my room and starts hitting things around the room. He whacks Shelby (lilshortysgs) and she hits back. He realizes her presence and then begins to attack her. She constantly hits him back but is eventually defeated.