Chapter 14: Jadri is Real

Lucie's POV

I have decided to stay with Adri for today. I honestly can't believe what has happened only hours ago. I have powers now! I mean, what girl doesn't want powers to themselves. I guess I can thank Herobrine for them. He did kind of inject me with some sort serum that I guess gave me my powers. It was a light blue color too. I wonder if he planned that. Well, now I can transform into a really cool looking angel thing. I've started to get nightmares about things, as well. It starts off like a normal dream and then it turns into this hellish nightmare where I die and wake up holding a hand to my heart. The next day I wake up to the smell of bacon. I get dressed and make my way downstairs to see Mitch, Jerome, Jason, Adri, and Shelby in the kitchen eating breakfast. "Hey guys!" I say, walking over to the kitchen. 

"Sup, Lucie" Adri answers, waving for me to sit next her. I take the seat next to her and I see Jason frown. "Woops, sorry Jason" Adri says, apologizing to Jason. I can tell he's a bit hurt. It's probably because he thinks she still doesn't trust him after yesterday's events. It was pretty strange yesterday. She told me she saw Jason cheat on her while she was in the lunchroom. Jason has already apologized to her and she has truly accepted it. She came to me last night in the middle of the night saying she had a nightmare again. She told me she has been constantly having them. I take a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon and begin to devour my food. Mitch stares at me as I eat. 

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I ask him. Adri cracks up laughing along with Jason and Jerome, who finally decided to come down. 

"Damn dood, someone seems to be out of it" Jerome says motioning toward Mitch. I smile and put my plate in the sink. Adri follows suite along with Jason. We all walk out the door to head to school. However, on my way out, Mitch grabs my arm and pulls me close. I blush a bit and Adri snickers a bit. She whispers something into Jason's ear then smiles at me.

"Meet you outside" she says. They walk to the car and sit in the front seats talking. I turn to Mitch. 

"Hey, Lucie, I was hoping to ask if you wanna go on a date maybe?" Mitch asks. I blush a bit. 

"But Mitch, you just met me. I mean I would love to but...." I hesitate on the last sentence. I can't say I have a huge crush on him. "Well, it's never to early to start" he says. I smile and he smiles back. 

"I guess I'll go on a date with you Mitch" I answer. His eyes brighten with joy. 

"Great! Pick you up at 8" I walk out of the house and to the car. I must have a huge grin on my face because Adri and Jason are both laughing. I just plop down in the back seat and stare out of the window, thinking about my date. What should I wear? What would I do for my makeup and hair? How should I act? All these questions flew around in my mind. I get to school and talk to Adri about my date. She gives me advice on what to wear, what Mitch likes and all that jazz. Once we get home, I leave with Mitch and go on my date. 

*Adrianna's POV

I went home and took a nice long shower, soaking my brain in my thoughts. I hoped out and dried myself and did my hair. I straightened it then made two braids and raped them around my head. I wore a galaxy sweater and some dark grey jeggings. I also wore some purple converse and put on my key necklace. My makeup was as usual. Neutral and not to much.

I went downstairs to be met by the most beautifully dressed version of Jason I ever saw. Even though he wore jeans, a navy blue polo, and some black converse, he still looked good. I took his hand in mine and we left the house on for our date.

"Are you ready for dinner?" Jason asks me. 

"Depends on were you're taking me," I reply. 

"Alla Roma's," He states. Damn, that boy sure can treat a lady. That is one of the most expensive resturaunts in town. 

"No way, it's too expensive and I don't want you spending so much on me," I argue. 

"Too bad, we're here," He says helping me out of the car. We grab a booth and start talking. I order Fettucini Alfredo and he orders Shrimp Scampi. I still feel a little upset over yesterday's events. I guess it showed on my face because Jason frowns. "Is that still bothering you?" he asks. 

"Just a bit" I reply.

"Don't worry, I won't let it happen again, promise" Jason answers. After dinner, we walk to the park and spend the whole night star gazing. What an amazing night I had. I didn't even have a nightmare this time. I smile in my sleep and drift off into slumberland.

_________________________________

Hey guys and gals,

So sorry for the no updating on this book. My writing mood had gone down a bunch. It might be a short chapter but at least it's something. Next chapter, another two new charcters are introduced.

See you all next time

Bye for now wonderlanders,

AdriWonderland x