Chapter 7: Prophecies Fortold

*Mitch's POV

I am such an idiot. What have I done? I shouldn't have done what I've done. I just can't forgive myself for putting her into that situation. I have to make this up to her. Adam texted me, telling me they're on their way home with Adrianna now. I'm going to take her out for dinner tonight.

~A half an hour later~

Jason and Adam arrive home and Adrianna is asleep in Jason's arms. He places her down on the couch then proceeds to grab the seat next to her. He rests her head on his lap. They look good together. As I thought to myself, Adrianna woke up. The first person she sees is me. I look down, the guilt washing over me from yesterday. 

"I forgive you." she says. I look up, shock covering my face. 

"I want to make it up to you." I reply

"Ok, how?" she asks. 

"Want to come with me to The Melting Pot?" I reply.

"Yes! Let me get ready first." She shoots up from the couch and runs upstairs. I'm glad that she forgives me.

*Adrianna's POV

I wake up on Jason's lap. The first face I see is Mitch's. I don't want to leave our friendship off on a bad note. "I forgive you." This puts a smile on his face. He asks me if I want to go to the Melting Pot with him and I agree. I open the door to my room and run to my closet. I pick out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans paired with a semi-see-through purple shirt and black tank top underneath. I put on neutral makeup and wear my hair in a french braid. I put on my contacts and slipped on my silver sneaker wedges. 

I am about to walk out when a hand grabs my shoulder. Before I can scream for help, another hand covers my mouth. A voice whispers into my ear 

"Before you scream, I not going to hurt you," The voice seems vagely familiar. "You can trust me." I turned around to be face to face with a man whom I had watched before I started my youtube career. He removes his hand so that I may speak.

I just shout, "Seto!?" I hug him and he smiles, returning my hug. "Why are you here in my room?" I ask.

"Adrianna, something is going on in the real world and it greatly involves you," he answers.

It all comes flashing back. The memories of Herobrine in my room before I left for California. The memory of him kissing me. All of it comes back.

"You don't mean......." I trail off. He just nods. 

"I have something to tell you," he starts. "When you left your Minecraft game open and unattended, it gave Herobrine an opportunity to make a portal to the real world and escape. He believes you are his soulmate since you were technically the one to set him free. The only way to bring Herobrine back to Minecraft is to use magic. You have that required magic, as do I. Herobrine is trying to raise an arm to take over the Earth and make it all blocky like in Minecraft. You need to use your magic and send him back. He'll try and stop you, maybe even by trying to take your magic and make you his. But with allies you can possibly win."

"Why does this involve me?" I ask, clearly confused. 

"Don't you understand? You set him free so you were chosen by Notch to send him back. You have to bring Herobrine back into Minecraft." Seto replies.

"Adrianna? Are you ready yet?" Mitch yells from downstairs. 

"Yeah, give me one minute!" I yell back. I turn my attention back to Seto. 

"We will discuss more later. For now, go enjoy your dinner with Mitch." He smiles and waves goodbye.  With that, a cloud of purple smoke surrounds Seto and he vanishes. I run downstairs, but I trip on the last step. Mitch catches me and laughs. 

"You ok there?" Mitch asks.

"Yeah, fine, now let's go, I'm hungry." I answer. Mitch leads me to his car and we drive off to The Melting Pot.

___________________________

Hey guys,

I'm sick! Also I have school!

Two things I hate. Well, here is the chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share with your friends.

See you next chapter,

AdriWonderland x