Chapter 15: Friendship

*Jason's POV

Last night was amazing. I had an amazing evening with Adri and it was all just magical. Whenever we kiss, I feel sparks all around me. It's like we are meant to be or something. I still hope she can forgive me for what I did to her. I really didn't mean to. So what happened was, I was in my Digital Music class and a girl around my age sat next to me and starting going all over me and stuff and I told her to back the fuck off because I'm taken. Next thing I know her eyes glow and I am bending to her will. When we left the school my mind purposefully made me forget about Adri and I left her behind. I feel so guilty but I'd make it up to her. I'd never leave her side again.

I wake up and look around my room. It was a mess. It usually would be a mess but today was different. The room looks as though someone had come into my room searching every inch of the place to find something. I rush out of bed and quickly get dressed. I pick a t-shirt that has this galaxy headphones design on it, some dark blue jeans, and some dark blue converse.

I run out of my room and into the hallway. It's very quiet and it's 10 A.M. You'd think there would be some kind of commotion but no, just silence. I walk down the hallway, and downstairs. Nobody is in the living room nor kitchen. I walk back upstairs and check each room. Jerome is asleep in his room, as is Mitch, Shelby, Adri, Ty, Ian, Quentin, and Seto. The only person missing is....Adam? But why would he be missing? Maybe he went out for a bit? I look around his room and find a note on the bed. I walk over cautiously to it but I trip on some rope. I heard a contraption being set off. Lots of clicks and clanks and then all of a sudden, a cage comes falling down on me. I look around about to shout for help when a lone figure comes into view. Adam. Standing in front of me, golden sword in hand, ready to strike. He's eyes glowing a bright yellow and he's wearing a necklace similar to his Minecraft character's. He has a bit of armor on and shades on his head. I look in horror as my life flashes before my eyes. Am I going to die now? I'm not even done with life yet. Heck, I just got a girlfriend. No, I won't die now. I can't die now. Adam lifts the cage with such ease that it frightens me. "Adam? Are you alright?" I ask him, hoping to reason with him. 

"I'm fine. No. Better than fine. I am perfect. Ahahahah!" Adam shouts. I'm pretty sure he just woke up half the city with his voice. A knock sounds at the door. 

"Sky? Are you good in there?" someone asks. I think it's either Shelby or Adri but I can't tell. They sound similar sometimes. 

"Yeah, think you can come in here real quick. I need some help" Sky replies. Whoever that is can die as well. They can't come in here. I'm about to speak when I feel something cool being pressed against my neck and an arm around my waist, holding my hands by my side. The door slowly opens to reveal Shelby. 

"Sky? What are you doing?" Shelby asks. A look of concern appears on her face. 

"Say a word to anyone else and he dies" Sky pushes the blade deeper into my skin. I let out a hiss as the blade begins to cut flesh. A hot liquid begins to drip down my neck. "I'll be taking him with me. Don't tell the others you saw us. Tell the others that we went out of town for a bit" Sky begins to back away slowly, with me in tow. 

I look Shelby in the eyes. I mouthed the words Take care of Adri for me before Sky jumps out the window and I wave goodbye to my friends. To my girlfriend.

*Shelby's POV

I'm having such a nice dream about me and my boyfriend, Zapho. We are riding on horses and then we are having lunch in a park. I'm enjoying it so much until I hear Sky shouting nonsense. I slowly get up from my bed and rap an extra blanket around me. It was kind of cold in my room. I walk over to the door that belongs to Sky's room. I knock lightly and get no response so I ask "Sky? Are you good in there?" with concern edging at my voice.