Chapter 11: Pick One!

*Adrianna's POV

Herobrine comes closer to me. I'm really scared of what he might do to me. "Leave me alone" I say, fear etching in my voice. 

"Why should I do that?" Herobrine replies, still getting closer. Inch by inch, Herobrine makes his way towards me till our faces are inches apart. He's going to kiss me again, but this time, I have full control of my limbs. I bring my arms up in defense, or at least I try to. Herobrine grabs my arms and pulls them back down. Before he tried anything he moved away from me, but I was still held down by his force. He slowly removes his shirt revealing his toned abs. Man, those abs can make a girl melt. He sort of resembles a Minecraft version of Dylan O'Brien (If you don't know who he is you need to rethink life or look him up). Apparently I'm gaping at his abs because he lightly chuckles. "I'm guessing you like this." I close my mouth and just take a long, deep breathe. 

"Why did you have to take off your shirt?" My eyes are shut so I can't gape at him anymore.

"Well, I'm hoping we could have a little fun, waddya say?" I open my eyes to see that Herobrine has pinned myself down onto the bed. I struggle a bit to free myself from his grasp until I hear him laughing. "You're so cute when you struggle, did you know that?" I can not believe what he is doing to me. He is treating me like I am some kind of a toy. His face comes closer and closer until our lips collide and there are sparks. There. Are. Sparks...Goddamn. SPARKS! He pulls apart from the kiss and gets up from the top of me. He grabs his shirt and puts it back on. "Someone is coming." He turns his head to the door and lifts his hand. The door swings open to reveal Seto, Mitch, and Jason breathing heavily. 

"Finally found you" Seto says, relief showing in his face.

I smile. "You guys came to save me." I say.

"Of course, you're our friend after all," Jason replies.

"SILENCE!" Herobrine yells.

He turns to face me. Then he starts towards me again. Herobrine unhooks the chain from my leg that secured me to the prison bed, but as soon as he unhooks the chain from me, my body is magically lifted into the air and I am pulled towards him. Once he has me in his arms he injects something into my arm. I scream from the large amount of pain. Then my limbs go numb and my consciousness starts to drift.  I look toward Jason, Seto, and Mitch and smile at them before my eyes close shut and I am completely surrounded by darkness.

*Herobrine's POV (Didn't expect that did ya)

I don't know what has gotten over me. Adrianna, she is beautiful. Her lucious brown hair flowing in the wind. Her beautiful chocolate eyes and her cute, adorable smile. Everything about her is perfect. I need her or my heart will ache for all eternity. I know she can never love a monster like me but I can try to make her. I am about to make my first move when I hear three of her friends coming. I need to act quick. I unchain Adrianna and knock her unconscious so I can move her to a new location.

"Drop Adrianna, Herobrine. She's on the side of good not evil" Seto says, inching ever so closer to me and my darling. I won't let him take her from me, never.  I form a ball of blue fire in my hand and, sadly, aim it at Adrianna. 

"If you move any closer... I'll burn her" I shout. Those words taste like poison in my mouth. I don't want to burn her, I...I...I love her.

_____________________________________________________________________________

So yes, Herobrine has feelings people, jeez. So the title is called Pick One. Did anyone guess why I chose that as the title. No? Well, it's because I want you all to guess who I amd making rivals in this story. 

You have to pair up two of the people One being Herobrine so your choices are between Mitch, Seto, and Jason. Sorry for not updating but I am very busy! Glad you guys like the story though!

See yall wonderlanders later, 
AdriWonderland x

P.S. I added a picture of Herobrine