14 - I know some secrets

Adam

When Adam arrived at Amanda's apartment, she answered the door and immediately pulled his face into hers. The kiss went from zero to sixty in one second and made Adam forget about the tender, sweet kiss he had shared with Lana the night before.

When they pulled apart, there was a girl on the sofa with her phone watching him with a smirk.

"Adam, this is my roommate, Lucy."

"So you're Adam, I heard a lot about you."

"All good I hope." He winked.

"Yeah, but Mandy said you were older. How old are you?"

"I'm just thirty-eight." He answered feeling younger than the number indicated.

"Shit! That's old. You're almost forty."

"Thanks for the reminder. Isn't forty the new thirty or something like that?" He tried to sound hip.

Ignoring him, Lucy turned to Amanda. "He's cute for an old guy."

"Don't get any ideas, he's mine."

Adam wasn't certain if his reaction to Amanda's 'he's mine' comment was pleasant. She was the one who announced before the weekend they weren't exclusive. He enjoyed his dinner with Lana. Looking at Amanda with her blonde hair and crop top, she couldn't be more different from Lana.

Lucy turned her attention to her phone. "Not again! I can't get in the throne room."

Adam smiled. "What?"

Amanda said, "You'd think she was twelve. She's obsessed with that castle game."

Adam smirked. "You need to find a magic crystal first."

Amanda looked shocked. "You play that game?"

"Let's just say I know some secrets."

He wasn't ready to tell her about his secrets. She could find out easily. He worried everything would change if she knew about his fortune.

He felt a tug of his arm and followed Amanda into her bedroom. He wanted to ask how many guys bought her drinks but held back. He didn't want to answer questions about his weekend. Truthfully he hadn't even told her he was going out of town.

Adam quickly realized there wouldn't be any talk about the weekend. Their mouths were too busy for conversation. As Adam's mouth found her abundant breast, she moaned in contentment. His tongue flicked around her hardened nipple in the center of the large pink areola. He could get lost at her tits all night, if he wasn't so freaking hard.

She pulled him back up to meet her mouth. As he captured her lips, she pulled her body into his. He was throbbing against her and he sensed her smile when she felt it.

"I'm so hard for you." His hand slid under the elastic waistband of her short shorts. "We need to get rid of these clothes, now!"

She didn't hesitate to follow orders. His eyes took in her beautiful body. He was a very lucky man. He never felt like he looked sexy as he stood and rolled a condom on. He much preferred his partner to do it, but she wasn't offering. Instead, she lay on the bed watching him.

He once dated a girl who liked to get herself off while he was touching himself. He preferred coming inside a warm cavity. Although the image of long slender fingers wrapped around his shaft could make him throb, it was the warm-up not the main event.

All the horny guys he imagined panting after her and groping her could go to hell, because she came back to him. As he felt her tighten and her legs go stiff, she called out his name and he emptied himself with more deep thrusts and a feeling of pure ecstasy.

He panted. "Baby, I missed you." At that moment, it was true. He was content to hold her with legs intertwined.

Amanda spoke first. "You know, I'm not really into serious, but I really like hanging out with you."

"Hanging out?" He laughed, "Is that what really good sex is called these days?"

"Good?" She asked in a playful voice.

"Did I say good? I meant great... fantastic!"

"Now you're playing with me."

"I'll play with you." His sultry voice as he reached down between her legs. "I'm happy with just having fun. I say we keep things as is and if anyone changes their mind, either way, we'll just be honest."

In one swift move, Amanda flipped over and straddled him. "I want more fun."

Pulsing, it took all Adam had to stop her. "Safe fun."

Sighing, Amanda grabbed a foil packet and opened it. This time she completed the task before taking him in.

Still, breathless Adam stood. "I need to go before you seduce me again. How about we do dinner one night this week?"

"Okay, but I'm heading back to the Cape for the weekend."

"That's okay. We'll have to settle for weekday fun."

Once dressed, he kissed her. "Thursday night? I'll be in touch."

Adam wasn't even home when he decided to ask Lana out again.