11 - Relax we're all single

Adam

Ryan looked at Adam. "Why are you dressed like that?"

"I'm going out to dinner." He smiled quite pleased with himself.

"With Jack?" Ryan's tone revealed his confusion.

"I'm not going on a date with Jack. I'm taking Lana to dinner at a French restaurant. Her friend is the chef."

"You mean the one where she works." Ryan was eager to share his information.

"What? She has a property business." Adam was sure of his answer.

"She cleans cottages and works at the restaurant. I heard the guy begging her to work." Ryan was adamant.

"So, she's still hot."

"I thought you already had your hot jailbait to get you off."

"Who said I will screw Lana? I'm taking her to dinner. Relax, we're all single."

Adam didn't realize that Ryan was so righteous. It was rich considering Ryan had a reputation for being more of a player than Adam had ever been. Until he called Amanda, he had been having a drought. Between working way too hard and lack of opportunity, he deserved to reap the fruits offered to him.

Holy crap! She looked incredible. Her black dress showed off every curve God blessed her with. Lord, he wanted to run his hand down to feel her narrow waist curve into her amazing hips and then grab her gorgeous ass. He felt himself get hard, and he hadn't even started to think about her breasts.

"You look amazing." He hoped his voice sounded calm given his state of arousal.

Her dress was sophisticated as his mind compared her to Amanda. She didn't look like a waitress in her black dress, while Amanda's clothing left nothing to the imagination. Amanda dressed cheap, but Lana's dress looked expensive and inconsistent with Ryan's comments about her career.

Adam held the door as Lana carefully sat in his car. He watched as she gracefully maneuvered it without her short dress moving up. A flicker of disappointment ran through him. He would have liked to see more of her thighs. She had a pair of legs and with her heels; she was almost as tall as him. Jesus, he'd like to have those legs wrapped around him.

Once he slid into his own seat, she turned to him and smiled. Her mouth was irresistible. Her full lips were red with no lipstick. He thought of his dick in Amanda's mouth and decided this classy chick in her black dress would never take him like that. Amanda was fun, but she wasn't the type of girl he'd introduce to his mother. It had been years since he introduced anyone to her. Why did his relationships never go in that direction? Perhaps it was because he always chose his women with certain skills. Somehow, he didn't think Jack was thinking of what Maddie would do with her mouth when he fell for her. He should pursue a different kind of girl, but then he remembered his plan to see Amanda the next night and decided he was in no hurry.

Lana directed him as he drove towards Portland. She gave plenty of warning about lane changes and upcoming turns. It was a route she drove often.

"Oliver texted me and told me to park at his apartment if we can't find a spot on the street."

The waterfront area was busy, with pedestrians crossing the street at will. It didn't seem likely there would be an empty spot. After he parked in the driveway of a multi-unit home, he barely got around to the passenger side as she was getting out on her own.

"He lives here, but what about the beach?"

"It's just easier in the winter to not have to drive back and forth when they both work in Portland. The cottage belonged to Beth's grandmother and they rent it over the winter and occasional weeks in the summer for income. We're not all rich."