ACT THREE : When Two Worlds Collide for The First Time

Mark's :

Glasgow Airport, 6 o'clock in the evening.

Our plane landed safely at the Glasgow Airport runway. Yours Truly together with my mates Shane, Kian and Nicky comes out of the plane, grabbed our luggages and then go straight to our tour bus. We're heading to our hotel just to unwind and have some wee rest before our big day tomorrow, which is our Greatest Hits Album signing that will starts in HMV Buchanan Street at the city centre of Glasgow. Our band will actually going to visit three cities all over the UK for our album signing: Glasgow, Newcastle and last, Manchester. We're actually visiting those cities in just one day just to meet our fans for the last time. We hear lots of demands from the fans that we should repeat the way we did on our Coast to Coast days but our schedule's really hectic for the moment so we can't do that anymore.

A few minutes later, our tour bus parks in the front of a hotel in a disclosed area around Glasgow. It's quite a posh one, but I don't mind really as I'm pretty knackered from our flight. As we gather all our things inside the hotel (we checked-in already by the way), we stormed our way to our own rooms. I'm putting my stuffs on the bedside drawer when my eyes accidentally glances at the nearby window. I walk closer to see what's outside. The group of paparazzi's are all lined-out at the entrance of the hotel, waiting for us to go outside just to take some snapshots of me and the rest of the lads. I annoyingly take my gaze away from them and returns to my bed. The tiredness I feel immediately scatters all over my body as soon as I lie my back. Preoccupied and knackered, Lee suddenly pops out of my mind. He's not back yet when I left our flat in London. I feel the sudden pang of loneliness and pain deep inside. I'm still in pain of not seeing him, of him still out there not setting his foot on our flat. No phone calls nor texts from him whatsoever.

Literally NOTHING...

I take a deep sigh to prevent the tear from springing out of my eyes. I jump out of my bed and fix myself. Looking at myself on the big mirror,

"Why do I let myself lure on this stupid loneliness? It's just an utter, pure waste making myself an absolute martyr thinking how that bastard made my life so miserable these past few days. I think I should go out and breathe some fresh air. Yes, that's right. I think I should go out."

Without thinking twice anymore, I go straight to the door and comes out of my room. I'm about to make my way through the elevator when a familiar voice suddenly roars along the hall.

---oOo---

"MARK!"

Agad niyang nilingon ang boses na tumawag – na walang iba kundi ang kaibigan at ka-bandmate na si Kian. Mabilis siya nitong nilapitan.

"Are you going out?" Ani nito.

"Hmm, yeah. Really need to unwind to be honest."

"I'm going out as well so can I go with you then?"

"Yeah sure! No bother!"

Magkasabay na pumasok si Kian at si Mark sa elevator and punch a certain button that will lead them to the ground floor. Ilang saglit pa'y sumara ang nasabing elevator at umandar na ito pababa.

"So, how's things between you and--- and Lee?"

Gulat na naibaling bigla ni Mark ang mga mata sa kaibigan. Punum-puno ng pagtataka ang mga mata niya habang nakatingin rito, samantalang seryoso naman ang mukha ni Kian ngunit hindi ito nakatingin sa kanya. Agad niyang inayos ang sarili at sumagot.