ACT EIGHTEEN: A Week Without You

Andie's :

                I didn't had my tea for tonight dahil wala akong ganang kumain at hindi rin ako nakakaramdam ng gutom. I chose not to talk about anything that happened today even to my Ate Thessa and Kuya Steve. They both tried to ask me questions about Patrick and the way how my helping hand went. I answered them back but not really telling them in detailed. Tanging 'Yes', 'No', 'Maybe' and so on and so forth na mga one-liner answers ang naisagot ko sa kanilang dalawa. Looks like they understand that I don't want to talk anything more further so they choose on not to tackle the topic anymore.

                I've decided to have an early night. I went to my bedroom upstairs at much earlier time. I think it's still eight in the evening when I check the time on the wall clock at the porch.

                My gaze wanders at the ceiling of my room; literally thinking about NOTHING. In short, blanko ang utak ko and I couldn't even think straight. The supposed-to-be "intimate encounter" sana namin ni Patrick flashes all over my mind again na para bang paulit-ulit na pinapaalala sa 'kin ng isip ko ang mga nangyari kangina. I don't know but no matter how hard I've tried to bury that incident deep down in my mind, heto at parang nang-aasar pa sa 'kin si Ms. Mind reminding me (well, slapping me!) of every little detail of what Yours Truly and Patrick did. *sighs deeply*

                -Eh bakit ba kasi umayaw ka? Di ba, gusto mo rin naman 'yung nangyayari kangina? *her heart crosses her arms while her gaze beams straight at Andie*-

                *Andie's inner self wakes up from her slumber*

                ---Oo nga! Just like what Ms. Heart said, bakit ka umayaw? Andun na eh tapos, you pushed him away refusing his 'intimate gestures' on you! *rolls eyes* At saka, think about it. You love him, right? You even want him to do something more on that moment to the point na you let him carry you all the way to his couch. And on top of that, no guy will do such act kung wala silang gusto sa isang girl! *smarts herself nodding at Andie*---

                *Andie sighs again then closes her eyes in total frustration and worry*

                Hindi pa 'ko handa eh! Ayoko munang may mangyari sa 'min ni Patrick, okay?! Ni wala pa ngang courtship na nangyayari at ni hindi man lang siya nagsasabi ng true feelings niya sa 'kin tapos ...

                                ...tapos---

                *her cheeks suddenly blushes; her eyes opens wide while glowing with innocence*

                                ---Tapos, 'YUN na agad-agad? 'Di ba, ang panget naman kung bibigay ako agad? At saka, if he really do fancy me or if he has feelings for me, ire-respeto niya 'ko ng bonggang-bongga noh! Katakot kaya 'yun especially that...

                                ...that would be my 'very first' if ever I didn't refuse him. *her cheeks blushes even more*

                *Ms. Heart and Ms. Inner Self chats to each other, trying to review and weigh what Andie have said*

                *Andie puts her attention to Ms. Mind. But her mind is just quietly sitting on the couch while watching the telly*

                                Aish! Mukhang dedma-to-death naman 'tong si Ms. Mind! *facepalm*

                Ano ba ang dapat kong gawin? *clutches her fingers, worried expression still visible on her big, brown eyes*