ACT TWENTY : Let's Move-in Together

Mark's :

                                *Beep! Beep!*

                I snuggle myself more under the duvet just to ignore the loud beep that suddenly surrounds my whole bedroom. The said noise keeps and continues on interrupting my sleep. I have no choice but to forcefully open my eyes to check where that annoying beep comes from.

                Ugh! It's my bloody alarm clock that makes the annoying, horrific noise interrupting my nice, warm sleep! *huffs, rolls his eyes while sleepily stares at the said clock*

                Even though I'm still sleepy, I quickly grab the said thing and check the time.

                It's half-past six in the morning.

                I punch the button to stop the beeping noise it makes and puts it back at my bedside drawer afterwards. My gaze accidentally glances at the person who's quietly and peacefully sleeping beside me as soon as I lie back on my bed.

                *A very sweet smiles spreads across his mouth; his eyes are glowing with euphoria while he beams his gaze to Andie*

                I carefully yet gently clings my arm around her waist, feeling her skin against my body. She moves a bit as I move much closer to her (her back is in my front by the way) and stifles a soft moan. I tenderly plant a sweet kiss on her shoulder; slowly moving my lips right up to her neck then to her cheek. Andie moves again, looks like she felt what I've did. She suddenly moves to face me while she's still asleep. My eyes immediately glued at her as I gazes at her cute and angelic face while a sweet yet sleepy smile slowly spreads across my mouth. She's way much beautiful while seeing her sleeping beside me...

                ...waking up seeing her right here; right in my own bed on a morning like this.

                The happy beats of my heart are suddenly on the rise again while my blue gaze still beams at my Cute, Brown-Eyed Girl who is now MY official girlfriend by the way, yasss! *triumphantly tugs his arm with a cheeky but happy smile* I still and couldn't believe until now that she's really here, sleeping beside me after we make love last night.

                I mean, I'm still in total bewilderment about the way how I manage to get this far because of my love for Andie. I couldn't believe that I will actually sleep with her without thinking or doubting anything about my sexual preference. Yes (and yes, I've been telling you guys about this since the first ACT of this story), I'm gay and that sexual preference of mine will never, ever change at all.

                But with her, with Andie,

                It's different; way much different.

                I feel like I'm willing and can do everything because of this intense love I feel for her;

                This love that totally awakens my urge to do so many things with her and only her intimately just like what we've done last night.

                Those moments we've shared were beyond beautiful and so serene that,

                I couldn't see myself sleeping with another woman but only her.

                I know some of you are wondering why Andie and Yours Truly are now suddenly in my bedroom knowing the fact that we've spent our 'first night' downstairs last night.