Chapter 12

ANIKA P.O.V.

It was finally my turn. I excitedly hopped in the arena and the fight began. "ROAR OF THE ELEMANTAL DRAGON!" I yelled wiping them out. "Diamond Empress Armor!" I shouted. (Like Erza'a Lightning Empress Armor, but more stronger) I thrusted my spear in the air and light gathered around it. "CRYSTAL BLAST!" I shouted, turning the spear in a clockwise way, destroying everything in my way. I didn't put too much energy in it or else it would have killed them. They were sprawled on the floor unable to move. I felt bad for them because they didn't have a chance to attack me yet. I healed the quickly and skipped happily back to the arena. The games were over.

LUCY P.O.V.

Wewalked back to the guild and ate dinner there. It was getting dark and I was gettins tired. We said our goodbyes and went back to my apartment. There was a reason I didn't sell it. I opened the door and everything was dusty. I lifted my hand to do a spell to clean the house, but Anika stopped me. "Can I do this? I don't want you to lose more power than you already have." I nodded. In an instant, the hause was sparkling clean. I took a bath and instantly felt comfortable. Can I do this? I don't want you to lose more of your power than you already lost. I replayed the words from Anika. I'm glad I have friends that always care for me. I thought as I emerged from the bath. I quickly put on my clothes and exited the bathroom. The rest of the Soaring Dragons' members was about to go to sleep. I crawled in my bed and fell asleep with them.

Author's Note: Sorry about the beginning of the paragraph for Lucy's P.O.V.. My laptop was being cocky so please bear with it. THX A BUNCH!