Chapter 30

So sorry that a I didn't update yesterday, I went hiking with my mom afterwards. :P Ok, so no questions have been asked so far. I might not be making a chapter fully dedicated to the questions itself, but if there are a few questions asked between the chapters, I will answer them at the end of the chapter. That's all. This chapter will be short.~Snowy

______________________________

Lucy POV

     I awoke in a white room. Was I dead?  I sat up and glanced at my hands. I brought my hand up to my cheek and pinched it. I winced as the pain surged through my right cheek.I held my hand to my cheek and slid off the bed. Definitely not dead. I paced around the room and took note of my surroundings. .Well I would've made more surroundings but all I could see was white.....  There was a small puff of smoke behind me. I turned around and saw a note on the foot of my bed, floating down cautiously. I walked over and grabbed the white piece of paper, cushioning its fall. God, why does it always have to be white.. I turned it the correct way and read the neat writing. Go out of the room, turn left, turn right, turn right again, and then turn left. Your destination is in front of you. If you want to see me.... I blinked twice. "Sounds more like orders than a choice." I muttered and turned to walk to the door. I opened the white doors and stepped out on the corridor. What was outside surprised me. Dark stone hallways went both sides. I took a step left and stepped on what happened to be a trap. I jumped to avoid the trap. Luckily I still had my magic, "SKY DRAGON'S WINGS". The wings sprouted from my back just in time before my foot touched the ground. Whew, almost activated another trap. I thought to myself as I flapped my wings and headed in the direction the note told me to go. I flew over to the direction I was supposed to be heading to. I saw all of the Tartarus members seated on a long table. Their bodies looked very real, but my mother taught me a technique to determine if the body was a spirit or human.

     "Hello Lucy Heartfilia." 

______________________________

Ok guys. That is it for this chapter. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Like and comment questions down below. I will be answering questions in the next chapter. Also, I forgot to tell you guys that the questions do not have to be personal. It could be about the story or anything that you would like to know about me. Also, if you ask me for more info. about the story and the details, I might say things like "Info. on the next chapter, or 2 chapters" etc. That's all I would like to say. Thanks for reading. Peace out ~Snowy