Chapter 25

I'm back. Sorry I took so long for not updating in a long time. I was really busy over the weekends so sorry. Here's the new chapter that the people that supported me for so long that have stuck with me and this book of mine. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk don't be jealous that the new readers aren't included for the dedication. These people include Ashmhir123, lovesick863, CrystalJackson22, solidscriptdragon, and Kat_Dragneel. The first three are the ones that mostly stuck up for me and I can't believe that my story has 3k reads already. So here is the chapter. ~Snowy.

__________________________________

Lucy POV

I cried and cried until my tears were enough to fill up a mold of a dragon. Grandine slowly patted my back while giving me another tissue. "S-sorry Grandine if this is taking too much of your time to take care of me." I sobbed a little. Because of my crying, I didn't feel like eating. As a result, I became sick and ill. And to top it off, my mom had also fallen ill due to overdose of magic used to defend the kingdom from the assault attack from Zeref. That had made an increase of pain in my heart.

"Shush. Stop those tears; they don't suit a princess like you. You're too pretty to have those tears." Grandine comforted me. "T-thank you Grandine-san. I think that I'm going to go outside." I said as a stood up and stumbled out the castle doors. I silently walked over to the marble bench and sat down. Cold collided with warm as a sat down. "Why me? Why me that has to have such a complicated life? Why can't I have a normal life? Just like all the others." I whispered to myself.

"Lucy?" A familiar voice called.

____________________________________
How was the chapter? I don't know when the next time I'mgonna update but I will soon.
~Snowy