Chapter 27

Hi guys, its Snowy here! I'm back and this chapter is for the 5K reads for this book. Thank you guys so much and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.                                                                                           ____________________________________________________________________________________

Lucy POV

***********   

Recap: "Follow me."

***********

Natsu followed me into the dining room to eat. There was a whole stack of plates containing food for the hungry and apparently starving fire dragon slayer. He drooled at the sight of the food. He sniffed the air. "Wow, I haven't smelled something this good since you left the guild." he whispered the end of the sentence. I nodded responsively. I sat at the far end of the long dining table, while he sat in the middle, already stuffing his face in the food. The dragons were arriving slowly, talking loudly. They slowly noticed Natsu, shoveling down tons of food down his throat, and then continuing. They stared awkwardly at him and then took their seats at the dining table.  Dinner passed by quickly. I was walking the halls with the great fire dragon himself and his adoptive son. I used telepathy to reach Igneel's mind. 

Why did you bring him!?!?!?!?!?

He insisted on making things right, Hime...

Ugh, fine, but remember, only here to talk to me and that is it. 

I will go tell him now, Hime...

We all walked silently to Natsu's Room. Once we reached the door, I waved Igneel off. Natsu and I went inside the room and sat down on the couch. " Why did you come here." Lucy stated with a blank face. "I told you that I wanted to say I'm sorry." He replied. "Is that all!" she roared.  He backed down a little. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. Sorry." I stuttered. Emotional break downs? I think so.

3rd Person view

The blonde was embraced in the Fire Dragon slayers's arms. All of the sudden, she disappeared into thin air.

________________________________

So how did you like it guys. Thanks for reading this chappie. I have no idea when the next chapter will be updated, but I'll be thinking of ideas. Suggestions would be nice. Feel free give suggestions in the comments. ~Snowy