Chapter 5

LUCY P.O.V.

I smiled as I saw Erica and Brandon dressed finely. "Good. Let's go and get you magical powers and get dragon slayer magic, god slayer magic, all those other stuff and make you an elemental mage." I said with a grin on my face. They nodded and followed me into the BlazeHeart forest. I cast a spell allowing me to create a portal that lead to the Dragon's Realm. We stepped through and entered in a land that was beautiful from the dragons soaring in the skies to the rolling waves of the ocean. The two gasped. I clapped my hands together. "Let's get stared shall we?" Excitement filled their eyes. "YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!" They yelled.

____________________________TIME LAPSE 2 YEARS_____________________________

I was in bed thinking about Erica and Brandon. They were now elemental mages. But since I am the Dragon Princess, I am 100 times stronger than each of them. Their training has gone well. I felt my eyelids falling on me.

MY DREAM:

Come, my princess. Come and save our under sea world. we have granted you powers to transform in to a mermaid and breathe under the water. Please save us. Please.

The voice echoed in my mind. I woke from my dream. I yawned and thought about the dream that I had. I did my moning routine and went down stairs and went to eat breakfast. I saw Erica and Brandon already there. I smiled and waved. After I got my food, I sat down next to them. " Sorry to break it to you but I got a dream and I gotta go save an underwater palace so I gonna be gone for I dunno, 2 years?" They nodded. "Okay that's fine with me as long as you come back." Erica said. "I .... I mean that Brandon and I want to test our powers ; and also, we should think of a name for us if we want to become a guild." I smiled. " Nice thinking, Erica; as always." I said. We thought for a while. "What about Soaring Dragons?" Brandon suggested. We agreed. I snapped my fingers and came guild stamps that showed a special color. The guild mark was a dragon soaring in the sky. These stamps were special because in the sun, they could change colors. I explained to them the guild marks. Erica wanted a stamp on her thigh (same place as Mira and Lisanna). Reagularly, it was Navy Blue mixed with Gold (same color as Erza's and Grey's but with gold, making it shinier) and changed to Blood Red mixed with gold in the Sun. Brandon chose his to be on his shoulder(same as Natsu's) and the color was green(same as Evergreen's color) and turned Sky Blue in the Sun. Mine was on the bottom side of my arm, close to the elbow. It was Crystal Blue with swirls of silver and changed to a SeaGreen-ish with swirls of silver when in the sun. We all smiled because we were now united as one. I was the leader of the Soaring Dragons and Erica was Co-Leader. We three know that to gain extra power, we must concentrate and think of protecting our friends. I stood up from the table. "Well, I must be going now and please tell the dragons. " I said as I walked outside to castle doors. I nodded for them to follow me. After a long hike, we made it to the cliffs. They watched me as I jumped into the crashing waves. As I plummented down to the ocean, I imagined what my tail would look like. I crashed into the waves and opened my eyes. I could see everything clearly. I stared to breathe. I looked down and gasped. My tail was Sparkling Green and as it goes down, it becomes sparkling blue. I wore 2 gold bracelets and swam, occasionally looked at the sunlinght reflecting from my tail. I surfaced and saw my friends waiting for me. I waved at them and shouted, "Hey! Look at my tail!" I dove underwater broke free of the water's grasp and did a somersault in the air. I splashed down in the water and and swam to the rocks. It didn't use that much energy and I was going at neck-breaking speed. It felt like I was born to swim like this. I pushed myself up to the rocks. I smiled at the two running toward me. "Well, this is our last goodbyes." I said. They nodded sadly. "But, it's okay cuz we get to see each other right?" Brandon eyes suddenly shined. I nodded and waved a last goodbye as I dashed through the waves. Wait, where was the palace? I suddenly felt lost. Go north and take a right when you see a sunken ship. Go right for an hour and you should see the underwater palace. The voice said again. I nodded and followed the directions. About an hour passed and I saw......................