Chapter 7

" Wait! Fight me first." I sighed. "How stupid are you?" I said aloud. The whole guild erupted with laughter. Natsu' s face became bright red. "Fine," I said. "And you can go hard-core on me and I will still beat you. You can count on that. Oh, and go ahead and make a bet." I said as the guild shuffled out the doors and into the training area. "We have decided!" Levy shouted. It turned out that one person voted for Natsu, Lisanna. The rest, well, voted for me. " Let the battle begin! I forgot to tell you that there will be three rounds and try to use the least amount of hits as you go." Mira shouted. Natsu cracked his knuckles, " This is gonna be so easy, Im gonna beat you in one hit." I sighed, "I'd like to see you try." I said with a smirk.
Paralyze, I thought. As it always worked, Natsu couldn't move. " Hey! I can't move!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes, " Duh, that's the point." The guild snickered. " Round one!" Mira shouted gleefully. I undid the spell and he came at me again. " IRON FIST OF THE FIRE DRAGON!" He roared as he 'tried' to punch me. I caught him in mid- punch and flipped him over. I heard a sickening crack. I created a ball of light and tossed to him. As it got closer it expanded and covered his body. I healed him." Round two!" Mira said seriously. He stood up shakily. " FIRE DRAGONS WING ATTACK," he shouted and threw slashes at me. As you all know, I'm an elemental dragon slayer, god slayer, blah blah blah blah whatever. As the flames hit me, I just stood there. "Oh is that the best you can do? Cuz these flame taste nastier than I thought!" I insulted him. The guild was shocked. "I know you've had enough fun but I gotta go and in that case, by finishing you off. ROAR OF THE ELEMENTAL DRAGON!" I yelled as I put 0.00000001%of my power in that one hit. That could've destroyed the guild. Luckily, they were far away. Natsu almost died, but I healed him just in time with my awesome ball of light POWAH! "Sorry, gotta go!" I teleported myself to Erica and Brandon to who knows where.
_______________________
Thank you for catching my mistake @Xianna2004