Chapter 18

Update

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I am so sorry that I couldn't update. Plz don't kill me. I've been so busy lately (Doing homework) and practicing for our school's Chinese Lunar New Year. I have to do 3 performances, but today, I am free so I am going to update today. YAY!!!!! Ok, so hope you enjoy this chappie :).

****************************************

Lucy POV

What is happening????? Why is Natsu and Gajeel look like girls? And Erica, and Anika, Brandon, and Antonio, too? Well, Erica and Anika look like boys.......... WAIT WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE AGAIN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Oh wait, WHAT! Why is the Twin Dragons of SaberTooth here and WHY do they look like girls? Why does Cobra look like a gir......WTF!!!! What the heck is Cobra doing here! Did he escape from jail already?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?! ............... Just then I heard a very annoying girly scream from upstairs. Girly Laxus came running down the stairs..........still screaming. Once he... or should I say she... reached the bottom, she started running around in circles with her arms flying in the air. That, I must say, MUST go on "The Most Funniest Videos for FairyTail, also known as FFV . I'm sure it'll win first place. Wow, Everyone knows Laxus as the big, mighty, and powerful, but Laxus as a GIRL!?!?!!? LOL. That caught alot of attention from the guild and our "visitors".They stared at Laxus & blinked. The guild erupted in laughter. Laxus's face was now a very dark shade of red of embarrasment and you could clearly see steam come out of her ears. "Stop it everyone!" came a squeaky voice. The guild erupted in another wave of laughter.

.......................................

......................................

.......................................

....................................

Wait.............................. I'm a dragon slayer..... right?????

Don't tell me I'm a boy!!! I looked down. Phew, I'm not. Oh, right I am still standing in front of the guild doors. Good thing I had a camera with me because I was going to take a guild picture. I might of "accidently (or purposely)" took a video of Laxus. YESSSSS, FFV wil happen.

*************************************************

"Ahem," I said as I cleared my voice, "I'm here and WHAT THE HELL!!!!!! WHY ARE ALL THE DRAGON SLAYERS ALL DIFFERENT GENDERS!?!??!!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?" I practically yelled. All heads turned towards me. "AND WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" I yelled as I pointed to Cobra and the Twin Dragons of SaberTooth. "It was him!!!!" yelled Gray as he pointed to Natsu, who looked as scared as hell when I glared at her. If looks could kill, she'd be dead 1,000,000 times over. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Natsu - san is scared of a little girl!" screamed an unwomanly woman(Lol. Get it?). HInt Hint : It's not Elfman. But guess what????? It was Sting Eucliffe. Even Rouge supressed a small chuckle. "Gajeel is scared, too." "Natsu, why are you being such a scaredy cat?" Cobra said. My head fiercely turned towards them. "MAN! THAT IS AN UNMANLY THING TO SAY!" Elfman screamed, before walking back to the retreating crowd. I glared at the three menacingly. "If you think that she is weak, you are sooooo wroooooonnngg." Said Natsu and Gajeel pushing the three to the center of the now formed circle then running for their lives back to the crowd.

"So.... you think I'm weak?" I said as I cracked my knuckles. "So what about it?" they replied. "Well, then, I consider you as dumb. I must tell you I am very angry and you do not want to see me angry." I threatened. "I think we would" they replied. "I don't want to see this." the guild squeaked and covered their eyes. I used my magic to remove their hands from their eyes. It told the guild, "This is what happens when I get angry."

I turned to the three and mentioned them to come at me,"I callenge you all and I must say that you should go hardcore on me."

They nodded and launched themselves at me.......

**************************************

So, I'm don't know when the next time is when I'm going to update. I hope you liked this chappie :)