Chapter 8

ANIKA P.O.V.
We were walking toward the cottage where we stayed. Suddenly, a girl with long black hair appeared through a portal that appeared in front of Erica, Brandon, Antoinio and me. I tugged at my brother's sleeves. "Who is she?" I asked quietly, little did I know that she had dragon slayer magic. "Probably the girl that Erica and Brandon was talking about. "He whispered. I nodded. She suddenly looked at me witha frown on her face.
LUCY P.O.V.
"Who is she?" I heard the little girl ask. "Probably the girl that Erica and Brandon was talking about." The boy who looked like her big brother said. I looked at her. She looked scared. I smilled," Hello, I am Ara. " I said. "AAARRRAAA!!!" I heard Erica and Brandon yell so loudly I think my ears started to pop. They engulfed me in a hug that no one I mean NO ONE could escape. I clawed for air. "I.......can't..............Breathe...." They let go of me. I stood there gasping for air. "Sorry, Ara."Brandon said sheepishly. I forgave them. Erica and Brandon introduced me to Anika and Antonio.
---------------------------------------------Time Lapse 5 years later------------------------------------------------------------
"Soooo guys? I'm gonna grant you a pet that requires no magic energy. Okay?" They nodded. "I want Cubellios." Erica declared loudly. "Okay, just think of what pet/companion you want." They nodded once again.
Erica- Cubellious
Brandon- Sea Serpent
Anika- Bunny
Brandon- Cheeetah
Me/Ara- Dragon and Phoenix