Chapter 9

Lucy P.O.V

Anika, Erica and I were the best of friends. Brandon and Antonio were " best bros" I think it was called. Whatever, I was thinking about it for a long time. I wanted to visit Fairytail again and challenge them to a fight. Yosh, least do it! I explained to my friends and headed to the train station. We didn't get motion sickness because Troia is automatically cast on us. I forgot to tell you that since we so powerful, we have to put on limiters to make sure that we didn't use 0.01% of one percent of our power. The girls had a mood bracelet and the boys had clothes. (I don't know what to put) After we got off the train, since we didn't want to attract attention, we teleported ourselves to Fairytail. I pushed the doors open. It's was crazy as usually but it didn't feel normal. Like sadness, but the guild members were trying to hide it by doing their normal things. "ARA!" They shouted. I waved. I lead my team to the masters office to inform him.

I opened the doors to his office. "Master! I'm back!" I shouted. He looked overjoyed. " I knew you'd come back," he said. "Where where you?" I explained everything to him. We got Fairytail guild marks. I told master about SOARING DRAGONS and told him to keep it a secret. He nodded. " BRATS! We got uhhh!" He squinted at me and counted with his fingers." Uhhh 5 new guild members and they are SS Class." He said then he walked back in his office.

Right, what we wanted to do. "Who wants a competition!" I hollered. " MMMEEEE!!!" The guild shouted. I wasn't surprised. I teleported the guild outside. I created an indestructible arena. When opponents fought, it could be damaged, but when the match was over, push a button and the arena will automatically repair itself.

Here are the matches.

Erica vs. Team Natsu plus Lisanna

Brandon vs. Gildarts

Antonio vs. Mira and Laxus

Anika vs. rest of the guild