Chapter 3

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.
The whole guild was crying, except for Natsu and Lisanna. "Let's look for Lusheeee!!!" Happy yelled.
"HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!" the Guild yelled.
LUCY P.O.V.
The dragons world was beautiful. It had rolling green hills, pretty flowers, and the most prettiest of all was the stone castle floating lazily on light, fluffy, pink clouds. "Let's go inside and have a festival to celebrate the return of the princess." I nodded.
INSIDE THE CASTLE
I gasped. The castle was beautiful from the chandeliers to the royal red floor to the sofas and couches. Everyone was coming in from the halls. My outfit immediatly changed to a beautiful gown. "Here comes Igneel, Metalicana, and Grandine. They stopped in front of me and bowed. I bowed down, too. "Hello, princess." Igneel said. "Hello, Igneel, Metalicana, and Grandine. " Is Wendy okay? Does she miss me? Does she have a boyfriend?" Grandine started sprouting questions faster than I could answer them. Soon, Igneel and Metalicana joined in with the questions. "SILENCE!" I yelled. Igneel, Metalicana, and Grandine immediately bowed down to me. "I'm sorry my Princess." they said in unsion. "It's okay, Natsu, Gajeel, and Wendy are fine, but Natsu was being mean to me though." I announced. "WHY YOU ..... I AM SO ANGRY WITH YOU NATSU! MISTREATING THE PRINCESS LIKE THIS! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED NATSU DRAGONEEL!!!" Igneel thundered. I winced. "You know you don't have to yell like that." I said. "Sorry my princess, but I am so angry with him." He yelled again. I nodded. "I have an idea! Let's begin training!" I shouted."YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!" The dragons roared.
TIME LAPSE 5 YEARS
"Umm, excuse me, Sunshine? I want to go back to EarthLand to test my powers and explore. Is that okay with you?" I asked. She nodded and opened a portal to EarthLand and I stepped through. "Come back soon!" Sunshine shouted to me. I smiled and nodded. I knew that nothing could harm me because I was an Elemental Dragon Slayer and Elemental Everything. Basically, you could say that I was probably invincible. I came back to the BazeHeart Forest and stepped out of the tropical biome. I found a girl about the same age as I was. Her clothes were in tatters. There was a boy next to her. I'm guessing he was her brother. They looked hungry. I walked to them and bent down to talk to the two young children. "What's your name?" I asked. "I'm Erica and this is my brother Brandon." She said. He smiled at me. I smiled back. I took some new fresh clothes from my bag and handed them to Erica and Brandon. "Here, put these on." I said. "Thank you so much," Erica said. "You're such a nice person." I nodded and waved my hand over the air, making a dressing room appear from my magic. "Wow, you use magic?" Brandon asked. "Yes, now go change up." I said as I pushed him closer to the magical dressing rooms. He nodded and went inside.