Chapter Sixteen A: Dust off- Shores

Start from the beginning

First time when he was inside her, it was just pure lust...Hence he was keen on ending it soon with high in pleasure..but after that, he had relished her touch, her body, adorned her lips. Every kiss he made after was slow and warm that ended in making both craving for more. Every touch on her mounds was ended in making her breathless with pleasure and stiffening those nipples more. Every stroke on her nether had resulted in an out of world orgasm.

It was not raw sex!

It was unforgettable night of his life, when he came to know that physical closeness was able to distance him from his everlasting doubt on her ...

He that night never thought of her past...

And treated her so delicately. As If he were unable to make her feel special, she'd decay and turn into ashes!

If This was so special....then why he had turned for annulment?

Because when he had seen her face worn out and lips swollen next morning...that too close to him, he got scared. Realisation had come crashing down...

Sab yahi karte he! Ye chij hi aisi he...

This was the same woman who was offered him for some business profits...and he was not supposed to sleep with her. But that night he had done it. And proved himself to be one another man in the list...who had no control over him..

And that guilt and shame made him run for a local lawyer and get ready those documents as soon as fast.

Her blunt replies had added fuel to fire and he shouted out some things which were not supposed to come out.

Thoda sa flesh dikha aur out of control...

Yes..it was true but only with her. Nandini too had shown her whole flesh time to time. In fact she was modelling for him but he never felt that way for her..even when she had been his love. Raj could not understand why that moment all he had seen was her honesty. Why he had felt in that way...

But neither he found replies nor he dared. Easiest way was blaming her...so he did.

But after then he had emptied many bottles of liquor to come over his spineless behaviour. He didnt want to stoop so low but he did because he was afraid of himself. He had sworn not to touch her...but he had overpassed that warning and his speedy touches had ended in something more drastic.....only for him and his self.

Naveen' call just made him more bitter. He could not speak truth...because he was afraid. Afraid of losing him too...

But he lost him, didnt he!

I know her damn truth!

But Naveen never tried to confide into him. Why! Neither she tried to point out it....

Just because of her he had become a mess again...

Years ago...Nandini had made him a mess now this woman. It was right leaving her..it was right when he opted for divorce...it was right all along.

'Captain sir.....Morning me Kuch important files he...jinko aapko dekhna he. I was told to remind you. Please meet Captain Geet. She'll give you. Sir...important files he...dhyaan rakhiyega.'

He never happened to realise when his hand pressed home button amd his phone was playing voice messages of Lt. AShok Kumar...

Reminding of files..What'd be in there except files in headquarters! He was here for that only...reviewing files, adding data, making analysis..submitting reports..