" Hey Alicia " I said, greeting her. I opened my arms widely , waiting for her to hug me.

" Hey Princey" she said, laughing at me. She stood where she was and looked at my arms.

" You know you want a hug, stop fronting" I said, smirking at her.

" Well, not with that attitude!" Alicia scoffed, looking away from me.

I laughed at her comment And approached her. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her by the waist as I rocked her side by side affectionately. She giggled momentarily as I turned her around, facing me. Her cheeks turned a couple of shades of red as she smiled at the ground.

" I really enjoyed last night with you, Alicia" I whispered to her, it was barely audible

" And I enjoyed it too, your such a gentleman" Alicia chuckled after her reply. I swear her laughs are too cute.

" Aye you like nirvana? Well I didn't know you were bout that life!" I exclaimed

" Duh! Who doesn't like nirvana?!" She replied excitedly

" Oh word? Whats your favorite song" I said, leaning back, knowing that she was either about to hesitate or give me a wrong answer.

" Come as you are, you thought you was gonna catch me slipping right?" She said, with a satisfied smirk plastered onto her face.

" Yes.. Yes I was" I said jokingly with a British accent

" But yeah, they cool..they cool" Alicia said in a chilled tone.

I heard fumbling keys and the front door twisting. Alicia and I both looked at the door and waited to see who it was. It was Alicia's father, also known as Mr. Monroe.

"You boys ready?" His deep voice vibrated throughout the whole room.

" Yeah let's get this started" Prod said, rising up from his seat. Roc and Ray followed and walked behind Mr. Monroe as he was leaving to a room.

" Damn why he had to come so early" I said, as I ran my fingers through my curls in frustration.

" No it's cool, we could talk later, I don't mind" Alicia said, with an assuring tone. She was right, we could talk later but we were in the middle of a full blown conversation. This was my first time really getting to talk to her, getting to know her a bit more.

" Well, i guess we'll talk later then" I sighed out

" Call me maybe!" she said in a Carly Rae Jensen voice

I laughed at her silliness and waved bye to her. She did her cute chuckle and waved back and dashed upstairs. I smiled to myself and went inside the recording booth.~

Alicia's P.O.V

I'm really getting close to Princeton. It was far from what I expected it. I was determined to hold my guard up cause I was afraid that he would hurt me emotionally again but there is just something about him. Every time I get to see him or talk to him, my hear skips a beat. The way he hugged me downstairs....Lord I felt like melting. His hugs are so passionate and warm. It made me feel tingles all around my body. We also like the same band! Nirvana to be exact. I never knew he was into rock or anything, but I'm sure he pretty much wasn't expecting it from a girl like me. I would listen to rock bands to channel out my emotions, especially when I was with Issa before. Listening to that type of music gave me the ' I don't give a fuck' feeling and it helped me through the time when I was in the abusive phase with Issa. I fell to my bed with happiness. I was reminiscing the last five minutes of my life. He is so sweet. I wish I could just go downstairs in the recording booth and just hang out with him. I could, but it would make me come out as the 'Clingy Type'. I got out of my bed and disconnected my charger from my pink MacBook pro. I grabbed my laptop and headed right back onto my bed. I turned on my laptop and enable the pass code for it. I signed in to my oovoo to see who was online. There was a couple friends online but I was looking for only two. Rachel and Crystal. I skimmed through my contact list and saw that both were online. I did a little dance in excitement and decided to call them both. After five rings they both answered.

" Hey guys" I said in excitement. I probably said it too loud.

" well ain't somebody happy today" Crystal said, folding her arms

" yeah, why are you so jittery for?" Rachel questioned me

I began to tell them what happened today. I felt like telling everybody I knew but that would just be wrong. I don't want Princeton's fans getting all up on him cause of me. Especially when I'm in a state that I want to talk to him all the time now.

" Alright so let me get this straight.... You were talking to Brielle about our math assignment till you heard ringing on your door bell so you go downstairs and open the door without looking. So you didn't look at whoever was at the door till you hear them say damn And it was prod, roc, ray, and prince so-

" Wait pause, Roc said damn?!" Crystal immediately cut Rachel off.

" Uhmm...Yeah" I said nervously

" Call Down Crys , all boys do that. Cut him some slack" Rachel said. Rachel is always the peace maker at all times.

It took us over five minutes to calm Crystal down before we continued our conversation.

" So he hugged you and you guys were chatting too?" Rachel questioned me

" Yeah pretty much, he likes nirvana!"

" Yep.. I can imagine y'all two as a couple already." Rachel said, tapping her chin.

" It's going to take Time obviously....well I have to go guys, it was nice talking to y'all and Crystal, don't be mad at your boo roc. You know he loves you." I said. I had to go to my job at forever 21 and I sure didn't want to be late.

" Bye girl , and i won't. He is a boy anyways." Crystal chuckled.

" true, see you later cece!" Rachel said before we all hung up. I placed my laptop back at my desk and headed to my closet. I looked through my clothes, in search for an outfit I was going to wear. I picked out a navy blue floral tie front chambray tank,skinnies, and my navy blue toms. I took off my recent clothes and changed to the ones I just picked. I applied mouse onto my hair to emphasize my natural curls since it was in a messy bun all night long. I wore my favorite silver hoops and a couple of bangles. I grabbed my purse and tossed my phone into it. I took my light-weighed denim jacket and wore it before I left my room. I decided to head to my dad's studio to inform him that I was leaving. If I wouldn't inform him he would be blowing up my phone and leaving me voice mails, and I don't want him to rain on my parade with all that nonsense today. I slowly opened the door to see mindless behavior singing a song. I slightly tapped my foot on the floor, loud enough so my father would be able to hear me. "I'm leaving" I mouthed to him, waiting for his response. He nodded his head and waved goodbye. I waved back and took one last look at Princeton before I left. Once I glanced at him, I noticed he was already looking at me which made me jump up a little. He silently laughed and waved at me. I turned beet red and waved back. I left the studio room and went down to my kitchen. I took a water bottle from the fridge and pushed the fridge door with my shoe. I walked down the hall and opened the entrance door to leave the house.

I fumbled for my keys to my car as I approached it. I felt my keys and the bottom of my purse and I grabbed it. I pressed the unlock button and unlocked the car. I placed the keys inside the car and felt the roar of my car as it turned on. I shifted the stick shirt to drive and bean to drive the car. I head bobbed to no lie on my way there.~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------