I love you

Princeton's P.O.V

I'm glad Alicia and I are out of this mess. I really wish we were already dating. I don't like waiting a long time to get the girl I want , but I guess I have to do that. She doesnt seem the type to get with boys just like that. It was A Friday afternoon. I went to red lobster for my reservation. I'm making it a special night for Alicia.Im really sorry for what happened and I had to make it up to her, even if she already forgave me.

" Hello, welcome to Red Lobster. How may we help you ?" a man dressed in black with a red apron.

" Hey, I called for a reservation here yesterday." I said.

" Name please?"

" Jacob Perez"

" Ohh ok, Follow me?"

We walked to a huge table. It was already fixed, there were a couple of candles around the table, a bouquet of different kinds of flowers, a chandelier on the ceiling above the table, and rose petals around the table .

" This looks great!!" I Exclaimed

" I'm glad you like it, so when are you guys having this dinner?"

" Uhh...at 8" I said

" Alright, we will fix this at 7" the man assured me

" Ok, thanks" I said, before leaving the restaurant.

I left and decided to go to a florist to get flowers for Alicia. A bought a big bouquet of different flowers. There were pink lotus flowers, several colored roses, and carnations. I called Alicia to tell her when the "Hang out" was. After 4 rings she answered.

" Hello?" Alicia spoke through the phone

" Hey Alicia" I said, smiling through the phone. Her voice is so beautiful.

" what's up?"

" Nothing much, I called you to tell you when the hangout time is."

" Mhmm"

" It's at 8 but I'm going to pick you up around..7:50 or so"

" cool so-"

I cut her off by reminding her " Oh and don't forget to wear something classy, like a dress"

" Wait if we are hanging out somewhere, why do I have to wear a dress?" she questioned

" Just wear a dress please Alicia" I said

" Well... ok then" she said

" ok see you until then" I said before hanging up

---------------

Alicia P.O.V

I took a shower to get ready for the hangout. I really don't know why would prince would want me to wear a dress if we're just chilling though. I washed my hair and it was back to it's curly/wavy state. I dried my hair. I sang to the song "right by my side" by nicki minaj while I was looking for a dress to wear in my closet. I picked out a Lili London open back snake dress and Miso bow peep-toe heel and wore it. I applied Chapstick then lipgloss onto my lips and wore jewelry. I was excited for what prince had in store but I was also curious.i took a picture of myself on my long length mirror and posted it on instagram. I checked downstairs to see if my dad was inside the house. I checked in his studio and he wasn't there. I checked into his bedroom and he's nowhere to be found. I shrugged my shoulders. Recently he's been out all the time, he never tells me where he's going. He's been acting real funny. I looked through my mirror again to make sure I looked on point. I heard a ring on my door bell and I looked outside. On the street, there was a dark blue BMW Convertible outside. I checked downstairs too see who it was and it was Princeton. I fixed my dress and pushed my curls to the side of my face and opened the door. He looked stunning, his hair was super curly and he was wearing a black tuxedo with a black button down shirt. The shirt was buttoned a bit low. He wore a silver crucify and black slacks with black sneakers. His hands were behind his back as he was leaning by the side of the door. He looked too sexy.