Confrontation

" You're feeling better?" My dad asked me, staring at me intently. his hands were clasped together and his eyes were gazing right through me. He was sitting right next to Andrea, his fiancè , who is also kennedy's mother who had brought me a " get well soon" gift bundle. She stared at me as hard as my dad already was. I was just done with my surgery and i was feeling queasy but overall it went well. The poison and other substances that were in my stomach was cleared out and i was to stay in the hospital for a couple of days in protection of any infection i was bound to get if i left early.

" Yeah" I said uneasily before taking a sip of orange juice that was set for me on the table. " I just don't feel like staying here for a couple of days."

" Don't worry hun. A couple of days will pass by as long as you get lots of rest" Andrea pitched in , assuring me .

" I guess" I sighed as i placed the glass of juice onto the table. To be completely honest, i wanted to stay in the hospital for the rest of my life. I wanted to avoid all the drama i was going to receive back in our home with Kennedy along with RiverBanks high once i signed out. I almost wanted to deactivate every social network account i owned and even change my phone number. It was the next day in the afternoon and everything from my twitter, instagram, kik, to text messages were blown up. It included subjects from me stealing Jacob away from Kennedy and just using him for his fame and money to being a bitch for having Jordan arrested. I knew Kennedy spread the rumors all around school and I was bewildered that she actually had people believing her and giving into the shit she had to say. It was only a few weeks and she was already ruining my life. I tried being nice to her, lending her some off the stuff i owned and introducing her to everyone i knew around school but she wouldn't let up.

" She really wanted Jacob that bad " I thought to myself.

" Mrs. Monroe?" A doctor knocked two times before entering. " You have a few guests visiting you." He then backed up, letting what appeared to be Camilla and Crystal in.

" Alicia" They both said in unison. Camilla and Crystal then both rushed to my bed and hugged me one at a time.

" Are you feeling better?" Crystal inquired , placing a gift bag right on a table.

" Lord you had me worrying about you all this time" Camilla stressed, plopping onto a soft chair.

" Well..." My dad cleared his throat , raising up. " I think Andrea and I should be going now...Don't want to interfere with your conversation. Just call me if you need anything and if you girls need a ride home, just let Alicia know alright?" With that, Him and Andrea left.

Camilla handed me a wide manilla folder full of papers.

" What's this for?" I inquired, examining a few sheets.

" Some of the school work you missed. I recorded most of the lessons you'd really need on my phone for you. I'm about to email them to you" Camilla then pulled out her iphone as she walked back to her seat, tapping on the screen rapidly.

" I have alot to fill you in with...." Crystal began, waddling her mint green acrylic nails on the screen of her phone. " Well first off, Jordan was arrested yesterday."

" Yeah, i saw it on the news yesterday here." My thoughts immediately went to Jordan and how he was doing. It was hard to figure out if he would even survive in there or not cause he had two different personas ; a vile one if you pissed him off to that point and a warm-hearted one. Since he was only seventeen at the moment , he was in the Los Angeles Juvenile Center with other kids ranging from thirteen to his age. After I had my small share of a conversation with him at the party he stayed upstairs, not knowing that I collapsed onto the floor until Police and Paramedics arrived .