This Isn't Love

" It's like I haven't seen you guys in forever" Camilla stressed, taking a sip of her lemon flavored tea afterwards. Crystal and I nodded in unision, agreeing with her. It was mid evening and we dediced to meet up at " Hard Rock Cafe " It's been several weeks since Camilla, Crystal, and I actually hung out at a certain spot togehter. With Camilla and I taking college courses and Crystal enrolling into a high-tech beauty school, we haven't really made time to see eachother. It was all different cause we all branched out to different schools and we were so used to seeing eachother everyday of the school week; But i knew it would benefit us in the long run.

" Right" Crystal agreed , nodding her head. " This beauty school is taking a toll on my life"

" I've been meaning to ask you, how is it like over there?" Camilla asked, intruiged. Camilla had always wanted to go to beauty school and have a salon of hers one day. Her mother resented the idea though ; to her mother, it was all about getting a college degree and making a decent amount of income as she became a full adult.

" It's tiring actually " Crystal began. " We have to learn about different textures of hair and how to style it , background on hair , and to help us students, we test our skills on mannequins. Once you pass all of that, it's really fun to do"

" I wish I could do that" Camilla sighed, using her elbows to prop her head. " My mom is trying to make me major in business"

" Hey, your mother knows what's best, you should listen to her. You might not like it right now but you'll thank your mom later . " I chimed in, hoping to encourage Camilla.

" Yeah, you're right. I just hope I can make it through four years of business"

~ * ~

" Have a great day, Alicia" My favorite science lawyer waved as he packed his miniature brief case.

" You too, Dr. Forman" I grinned. I slung my totebag onto my shoulders as I made my way out of my college excitedly.

Thank God I finished my work quickly, I thought as i walked down a flight of stairs. I finished my heap of distress I'd call assignments and essays early , making my self free from work this whole weekend. I felt a sudden vibration in my tote bag, emitting from my phone more than likely. I pulled out my iphone to see a text from Prince.

" Are you ready?" He texted. Today he planned on picking me up to go to an amusement park. Along with Camilla and Crystal, I didn't see Prince as much as i used to . With him doing events around the country with his group and me being one hundred percent focus on my college, we weren't able to make as much time togtether as we expected. Today we were both free and we took the advantage.

" Yeah, I'm on my way" I texted back before placing my phone back into my bag .

Walking towards the lobby, I saw the two faces of the people I hope I'd never see, Jordan and Issa to be exact. I widened my eyes, perplexed.

What the hell were they doing here? I had no idea how they found my college unless if i kept my letters of college recommendations at my dad's house. Kennedy.... It all made sense she would snoop in my room after I had left. She was the reason why they are here, no one can tell me otherwise. I thought she was already done with this situation, guess not.

They both rushed to me, Issa covering my mouth with his hand and Jordan , preventing me from running by clasping me with his long arms.

" What are you doing?! Leave me alone!" My voice was muffled by Issa's large hand as I wrestled out of Jordan's arms.

" Shut the fuck up" Jordan snapped. " We're going to teach you a lesson since you want to fuck up my chances of going to college and making me rot in jail."

I wanted to yell so bad but the lack of oxygen in my throat prevented me to do so. As Jordan and Issa both dragged me out of my college, Issa tugging on my skirt and Jordan who was trying to lift my shirt. All I could seem to wonder was why as tears streamed down from my eyes. Why are they doing this to me? It wasn't my fault Jordan went to jail . I've never felt so helpless in my life.

I wish I never knew Issa, I thought in my head as I was about to be a victim of rape. If I never met Issa, my life wouldn't be as fucked up as it was today. I thought of all the possibilties of a normal teenage life I could be having right now. Where was Prince anyways?

On cue, I heard a booming yell , increasing my level of fear. Then came prince who slammed his BMW shut and ran our way. This was part of Prince I never seen before. He looked so vile and lifeless in his eyes. It was a characteristic of prince I would never want to meet.

Both Jordan and Issa released me, backing away from Prince. Prince took off his jacket and tackled Issa to the concrete ground, causing Issa to groan in pain. He then delivered punches to Issa's face, welling up bruises on both his cheeks and eyes.

Prince then kicked Issa on the side of his head before balling his fists towards Jordan's nose. Prince kneed him , impacting his abdominal area. Prince delivered the same punches he did from Issa to Jordan.

I watched gruesomely as Prince attacked Jordan. I never knew Prince had so much strength within him to attack Jordan and Issa so horrendously .

" And neither of you touch Alicia EVER again, bastards" Prince huffed before walking to me.

" Are you okay? You're shaking" Prince kissed me before examining me intently.

All I could do was nod.

A sigh escaped Prince's lips before he led me into his car. He closed the passenger door shut, in which I was seated and jogged over to his side. He turned on the engine to his car and drove out of the parkway.

" How did this happen?" Prince asked whilst driving.

" I-I don't even know" I stammered. " I just walked out and t-they grabbed m-me"

Prince shook his head, as if he knew something was up.

" Did you see Issa weeks before this?"

I thought back to the day I saw Issa on the day of my graduation. When he reminded me that he would see me again.

" You will see me again Alicia, just remember that and I got you" His voice crept into my mind.

" No" I closed my eyes shut, lying to Prince once again. It pained me that I couldn't tell Prince but I thought it would be the best if he didn't know.

" Camilla had already told me" Prince blurted, sending me into a state of awe.

" What?" I asked, making sure I heard Prince right. Camilla really told prince? Especially when I cried to her about it? I couldn't fathom Camilla right now.

" Camilla told me all about it" Prince repeated. " Why didn't you tell me about it?" Prince pierced my soul with his eyes.

" I couldn't tell you, Jacob. You always worried about me and I didn't want you to stress over the fact of what he did"

" That's not the point , Alicia . I worry about things like that cause you're my girlfriend. " I could tell that Prince was trying his best to keep his composure. "If you didn't lie to me and told me what was going on, you would've never be in that mess you were just in. What if I wasn't here huh? What could you do?" He snapped

" I don't know Jacob, okay?!" I snapped back at him. I wasn't about to have him talk down on me. " I didn't want to tell you about it and that's it!"

" I don't care if you think that's it!" Prince retorted. " You know how much I hate liars and for you to lie right in my face not once, but twice really pisses me off. Hell , you could've been lying our whole relationship. How wouldn't I know?!"

" I only did that to prevent all the stress. You always act like I'm a little girl and can't handle things on my own."

" Well you definitely showed that today" Prince muttered. " Who had to help your ass from being raped?! For lying to me, I should've let them do that shit to you with your ungrateful ass."

" Really Prince, you would actually let them rape me?" I stared at prince blankly. " That shows how much of a boyfriend you really are. Do you even have an Idea of how scared a girl can be after you rape them? Girls today are fucking traumatized from that experience and now you want to say that you should've let them rape me?!"

" You know what, fuck what we were supposed to do today. I'm taking you home and don't bother to call me anytime soon. I'm done with you" Prince shook his head.

" So we're finished?" I clarified.

" Do You" Prince stated simply, as if he had no problem with it.

" Then take this while you can" I threw my eternity ring he would entitled me his love with at him. This isn't love.