Long Day

I stared at kennedy consecutively before setting my attention back onto the TV.

" Well i'll let myself in then" She shrugged and allowed herself in, taking a seat onto a chair not too far from mine.

" What do you want kennedy?" I said in an irritated manner, keeping my eyes on the TV. The last person i wanted to see was kennedy and just seeing her made me angry already.

" Well damn Jacob, You don't have to talk to me like that every time that you see me. What have i actually done to you? If it's anyone, I should be mad at you " Kennedy laughed sarcastically.

" If you don't lower done your voice you're going to wake Alicia up!" I hissed . " Why are you even here?"

" Well i came in here to check up on my step sister, is that a crime?"

" When have you ever cared about Alicia genuinely?" I furrowed my eyebrows . " I know you do not like her at all so just save the bullshit for someone else please."

" I heard she has to undergo surgery tomorrow. It's a shame you have to miss your event with the boys for this kind of stuff. She shouldn't be that foolish to go to a house party only to overdose on some drugs." Kennedy rose her eyebrows and shrugged once more, as if she didn't have a care in the world for Alicia's situation.

That was it for her. Each and every word she said was irked me but this one hit a nerve and another side of myself i don't like to bring out. I sensed the heat over my face, which indicated that it was now red.

I rose up from my seat, glaring at her in animosity.

" Get up" I scowled, pointing my finger as i rose it up gradually, gesturing her to raise up.

" What?"

" You heard me." i said, walking towards her. " Get the fuck up right now"

Kennedy looked at me unsurely before raising out of her seat slowly. I then backed her up onto the nearest wall by the door of the hospital room, leaving a couple inches of space between us.

" You're really making yourself suspect of doing this to Alicia and if i EVER found out that you are the one who did this to her I w-"

" What are you really going to do?" Kennedy interrupted, folded her arms.

" You know what? I'm not even going to tell you what i'm going to do. It'd be too easy if you knew. You're not going to see it coming. Just know if it's you who did this, i'm coming after you...no questions asked. Now get out before it gets physical" I growled, walking back to my seat.

" Whatever. Good luck with your girlfriend." Kennedy stuck her middle finger at me before leaving.

~*~

Alicia's P.O.V

I woke up to the bright sunlight that emitted through the windows. I placed my hand by the side of my face, taking in the atmosphere i was in that looked nothing like my bedroom. Everything was either silver or white. There was a small TV hooked onto the ceiling that was on the news channel. To the left, there was a huge window with small plastic curtains that you can twist with its handle to close shut . I tried getting up , attempting to close the curtains from the blinding sun but the ivy i was strapped onto prevented me from doing anything. It then hit me that i was still in the hospital.

" My goodness" I muttered, trying to get comfortable on the rock hard bed. Jacob was on the right side of the room , sleeping in the most uncomfortable position i can imagine, making me wish i was able to get out of this bed to let him sleep on it instead.