***

Sona paced her room anxiously, since her arrival she had been under watchful eyes of the extended family and the elders of the Father's estate. Elders were meant to be respected, even if they were not Royals. That's what were Aadhavan's values and the and every girl was the daughter of the each family who resided in the estate. And when it came to their Princess, they have been extra cautious. She had to dress in a particular way and take care of every small thing.

''Enga ma kilmbita?'' (Where are you going) asked one of the elderly member of the estate. 

Sona huffed, ''Mama , naa aaru varaikum poitu vanthdaren.'' (uncle, I am just going to the river.) Sona replied 

.''Poluthu saairathukulla vanthidu ma. Aprama inga irutidum'' (be back before the sunset.) She just nodded. Even the staff who took care of her Mother's Palace left no chance to remind her that she was a new bride and was suppose to stay home. Shaking her head she stepped out answering the same question a million times on her way to her destination. 

Walking through the dense green,s she smiled when clean waters came to view. This place had the power to calm her mind any day. Her mother loved this place so did she. Situated in the lap of beautiful western ghats, the skies poured their love in form of pleasant winds and rains. Sona ginned wide, lifting her skirt she tip toed over the rocks in the waters of Alliyar , the Uppar river and sat on one of the broader ones . She lifted her eyes to the skies and smiled when small droplets caressed her face. Oblivious about the fact that she was being watched.

***

Rolli beamed when Ranvijay praised her work, ''You always make me proud.'' She ginned. 

He caressed her head as she smiled staring down at her work, ''You love him then why fight it.'

''Because I love you more Dad.'' She replied. 

''He was mislead. he was hurting Rolli. He thought me as a murderer as you think of him now'' 

''But you didn't do it and he did.''

''Because he wasn't aware of the truth.'' 

Ranvijay held Rolli's chin, turning her eyes to his he explained, ''If he had been the wicked one, I would have killed him as a child. He is repenting, give him a chance. She quickly got up, ''I need to go and help Chachi. She said she bought me good dresses for Vicky's wedding. 

Ranvijay watched her leave, he smiled, '' Let me see how long you hold your heart once he in there in front of your eyes.''

***

''WOW! I thought it was a bachelors tip and here we are becoming the witness to his secret love story.'' Badal cringed as he followed Vikram . Advay and Vansh chuckled at badal's irritation.

''WOW, this place is beautiful.'' Vansh applauded the magic of mother nature.''Had to be, its my Sona's home.'' Vikram replied to be mocked again. He recalled  about the river Sona used to mention fondly during their London days and he was sure to find her there. 

Though, he had put a message to her but having no response for her he took it to be positive answer. Vikram halted when Sona came into the vicinity of his eyes. His followers collided with his back falling one upon the other. ''Crazy groom.'' Badal cursed again''Go and meet her , we will wait her.'' 

Vikram looked around, it was evening and he was glad that she was alone. Not aware that Sona was being watched by every inhabitant of the beautiful lands .

''And what do we three musketeers do?'' Badal asked again. His irritation shocked the other two. Badal had been patient man, Vikram's security and friend but today he shocked them.''what's up with you?'' Advay asked