I lift Ares body and set him on fire, but he fights back. He is fire proof. I lift a razor sharp rock and throw it him. It hits his arm. He lets out a deep scream. His massive wings flap in the air making strong wind. I cover my eyes from the dust and he disappears from me vision. I run to Madeline who's life is running out from her eyes.

I cry, this can't be her end. This can't be it. She can't die like this.

I cry for her. She didn't deserve any of this.

I fucking hate him. I hate him so much.

My sweet Madeline. She never meant any harm towards me. I loved her too much. I kiss her lips lightly. Press on her body and light her on fire.

Her body burns a beautiful blue.

Goodbye my beautiful sweet Madeline.

Raphael holds me close to him. I cry on his shoulder. While Jade rubs my back.

"Danny, we have to start going, your parents." Raphael says.

"They won't be there. He has probably taken them." My heart is braking with each breath I take.

I can't take it any more. I close my eyes and let darkness take over me.

"Danny?"

"Danny I am scared." Madeline?

Is that Madeline?

I open my eyes and look around. I can see Madeline hugging her knees. I walk to her and lean down putting my hand on her back.

She snaps her head up and looks at me. She opens her arms and engulfs me in a sweet hug.

"Danny? MADELINE! Oh Madeline." We look to see Cassie, Freya and Amara coming our way. My girls.

Madeline welcomes Cassie's hug. Amara hugs me.

"We have missed all of you. What has happened?" Amara asks.

"Too much. Way too much." I say. "I am glad you are all safe and happy."

I wonder how long I'll be here.

I want to see the others.

Out of nowhere kids and young adults start to appear. Heading our way. I look at every single boy and girl. Most of them confused.

Cassie walks to a little boy grabs his hand and leads him towards me.

"This is her Marcus, this is the one who created all of this." Cassie says. Marcus runs to me and hugs me. His hug makes me smile bright. A beautiful woman walks towards me. Carrying a baby in her arms.

A baby girl. How young. So very young.

She hands me the baby. Her chocolate brown eyes filled with love and life. I wish for her to be happy.

She smiles a contagious smile.

More and more come to me.

I give hugs left and right, but my world start to slip away.

I am waking up. No. I don't want to wake up. I hold on tight to the baby, everything starts to go away.

"Danny?" Jade's voice sounds out.

I open my eyes and look at Jade with concern in her eyes.

"Danny where did that baby come from?" I look down and see the baby I was holding. I brought her back.

She is here in my arms.

How the fuck?

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!