Chapter 18

Laxus'  P.O.V

"Did you hear what Bix said to Lulu", Evergreen asked me. I nodded. I may be dense, but I wasn't so dense not to notice one of my best friends had fallen for my sister.

"What are you going to do about it",  Freed asked.

"Nothin, it's thier business", I said, watching Bixlow as he woke up my cousins.

"What do you mean you're not going to do anything", Ever and Freed demanded. Their eyes burning holes on either side of my head.

"What do you want me to do", I asked, glaring at both of them, "Do you want me to tell them they can't be together"

"Lu deserves better", Ever exclaimed.

"Ever is right Laxus", Freed agreed.

"Who could be better", I asked, "Salamander? No he like Lisanna. Gray, nope he and Juvia go together. Loke. Hell no. Max, no, I swear he's in love with hs broom. Jet? Droy? No they're both in love with Levy. Gajeel, hell no, he and Levy are together. Who, Who better than one of my best friends. Sure he's perverted, but he's also loyal, and I know I can trust him to take care of my baby sister"

Evergreen's eyes widened as I went on with my rambling.

"Aww, you are such a softy", she cooed.

"Yeah, I'm about as soft as one of you statues", I shot back. My remark made Freed laugh. Dear god, why did this man have to be so perfect.

"Guys, breakfast is ready", Lucy called out. Yay, my sister had to be one of the best cook, other than Freed and Mira.

I got back up and walked over to the table. Ravena was glaring at me while Thunder looked as if he was going to faint.

"What", I asked as I pulled out a chair to sit.

"Where is your shirt young man", Ravena asked. Her arms foled across her chest. I looked down at myself, confused. Sure enough I didn't have a shirt on.

"Geez old hag, I'll put one on after I eat", I said. Suddenly something hit me over the head, turning around, Bixlow was standing behind me, glaring holes in to my head, "What the hell dude"

"She may be an old hag, but you can at least keep it to yourself", he said. Wow, when did he start sticking up for her?

"Thank you Bixlow, now sit and eat. I'm not going easy on you after breakfast", Ravena said, her voice held a much more motherly tone. What the hell?

I heard S.J snickering, most likely caused by my confused expression.

I did the mature thing and stuck my tongue at them. Freed chuckled and thank Lucy as she set gave him his breakfast.

"Laxus, act your age and not your shoe size", Freed scowled me playfully. I smile at him before poking his side.

"Shut up Freed", I grumbled.

I picked up my fork and began eating. I smiled, of course, my sister only cooks the best.

All of a sudden my peaceful breakfast is interrupted with Bixlow chuckling.

"What's so funny Bix", Ever asked.

"I was just thinking; What if Happy learns Fire Dragon Slayer magic"

"Bixlow that a stupid idea", Evergreen said.

"Bixlow, that's a great idea", Lucy said at the exact same time.

"What do you mean 'great idea' Lulu", Ever asked, looking at Lucy as if she were an alien.

"Yes, imagine when we go back. Knowing pinkie he will want to challenge one of us. If the other exceeds can teach Happy transformation magic, we can have Happy go against him. It will be so funny watching him be beaten by his ex-partner. Don't you think so Happy"

Happy was sitting in Em lap, his eyes wide with excitement.

"Lushe, that's a great idea. But, Igneel is gone and there aren't any other fire dragons I know of"

I was looking at Happy til something shiny caught my eye. In Lucy's hand was a red shiny key, she was dangling it, back and forth.

"I take it back, how about we summon five dragons instead of four", Lucy said, smiling.

"Um, guys", Bix muttered, "I was joking about the whole Happy being a dragon slayer"

Lucy got up and stood behind him. She draped her arms over his shoulders and clasped her hand over his chest. She dropped her head to rest on her right arm.

"Yeah, I figured. But I'm still doing it. I should really thank you for the idea", she said. She smiled and him and kissed his cheek before walking away, leaving a very flustered Bixlow. Maybe Bix wasn't the only one harboring feelings.

Lucy's P.O.V

Oh, my fucking Mavis. I can't believe I did that. What is wrong with me.

"You okay Lucy", Cosmos asked. I looked up to see her in front of me.

"Ah, yeah I'm okay. If you're hungry there's food in the cave", I said.

"No, I'm okay. I went and caught some fish. I needed to get away from Thunder", she said, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, I neede-"

"Needed to get away from Bixlow", she asked, cutting me off. I could feel my whole body turn red. "Girl, admit it. You like him"

"I'm afraid to", I said. Cosmos looked at me, confusion written across her face. "I'm scared to like someone else. The last person I liked, the one person I trusted the most, seriously hurt me"

"Lu, Bixlow isn't Natsu"

"How did-"

"I can read minds remember"

"Oh, hehe yeah. Kinda forgot"

"How about we train to get you mind off of things for a while", Cosmos suggested.

"Yeah, let's go"

Cosmos smiled and walked off. I followed, wonder what kind of training she'll put me through.