Chapter 11

3rd P.O.V

"Okay, well that's done, I still have two more dragons to summon", Lucy said, bringing out two more keys.

"Don't you think you're pushing yourself", Bixlow asked. Only did Laxus notice his frends voice held concern for the girl.

"I'll be fine. Like I said, once they get here, they stay here using their own magic. I'll only be able to summon one more today" Lucy said.

"Which one will you summon". Ever asked. Lucy held up a grey key with gold around the edges.

"I'll summon Thunder. Out of all the four dragons that will be here, he's the nicest. Well besides Ripley", she replied.

"I, Lucy Dreyar, Open the gate of the Lightning dragon, Thunder"

After the words were spoken. A thick fog covered the forest behind the Heartfilia estate. After a few minutes, they heard a roar that could have waken the dead. Within a few seconds, the thick fog vanished. Now, in the middle of the sorta circle of wizards stood a man. He looked to be about Lucy's age. He was blonde and stormy grey eyes. He was well built and had a smirk on his face.

"LUCY! Darling how are you? It's been ages. Got a guy yet? You're still as pretty as ever",

Thunder spoke so fast it was hard to understand him. Lucy understood him of course. She spent a lot of time around him.

"What... the... hell", Laxus asked in disbelief. I sure as hell hope my sister doesn't mean I have to train with this blondo. Laxus thought were soon confirmed with the next words his sister spoke.

"Okay Thud, you should meet everyone. Let's start with the brunette, her name is Evergreen. Next to Ever is Em, and behind the two of them is Em twin sister S.J. The guy with the visor is Bixlow and next to Bixlow is Freed. Lastly is the guy you will be training. My brother Laxus", Lucy said. Pointing out each of the people surrounding them. When Thunder's eyes landed on Laxus he had hearts in his eyes.

"Hello cutie, ya got anyone special", Thunder asked. Clearly flirting with the other blonde.

"Yeah, actually I do have someone", Laxus replied. Freed coming to mind.

Freed, upon hearing those words, broke inside. He had always had feelings for the blonde male. But knowing Laxus had someone in mind hurt. What Freed didn't know was that "that someone special", was the green haired man himself.