Chapter 16

3rd P.O.V

“Okay, hmh, Em, Truth or dare”

“Dare”, she replied.

“Oh daring. Okay then. I dare you to scream blue over green”, Freed said. Bixlow’s eyes widened. Immediately catching on what Freed meant.

“Ok...kay then”, Em said. Taking in a deep breath she yelled, “BLUE OVER GREEN”

“Freed”, Evergreen asked, “Does that mean what I think it means”

“Yes it does”, Freed replied. His cheeks turning pink. Everyone else was confused but chose not to ask.

“Well then, Evy, Truth or dare”, Em asked.

“I’ll go truth”, Evergreen replied.

“Do you like anyone in Fairy Tail”

Evergreen’s face turned as scarlet red as Erza’s hair.

“Yes, I do like someone”,

“Bet it’s Elfman”, Bixlow snickered.

“Whatever. Laxus, Truth or dare”, Evergreen asked, choosing not to get into an argument with her teammate.

“Idk, I’ll go truth”, the thunder god replied. He didn’t want to choose either.

“Okay then, what’s the most embarrassing memory of Lucy you can remember”

“LAXUS DON’T ANSWER THAT”, the blonde’s younger sister yelled. Smiling a sly smile, Laxus Turned back to Evergreen.

“It would have you be the one during Thanksgiving. Lucy had to be about three. She wanted pudding and mom said no. So Lucy climbed from the chair on to the table and ate the pudding straight from the bowl with her hands. The front of the dress, oh god, it was so brown you couldn't even tell the original color was supposed to be orange”

Lucy held her face in her hands silently cursing her brother to go to hell. Bixlow laughed and threw his arm around the poor blonde. Everyone else was to busy rolling in the grass slowly dying of laughter.

“Oh god, what I would give to see that”, Bixlow said, finally catching his breath.

“Shut up tin face”, Lucy muttered “I hate you”

Bixlow’s smile fell a little. He knew she was joking but it hurt hearing her say that. Bixlow’ face lit up as he came up with an idea. He kneeled down in front of the log Lucy was sitting on. He removed his visor and set it aside. Grabbing Lucy’s wrist he peeled her hands away from her face.

“Do you really hate me”, he asked. His face held a cute pout. His eyes shine like rubies, Lucy though. She got so lost looking at his eyes she failed to realize everyone was staring at the two of them.

“Do you really hate me Lucy”, Bixlow asked again in a childlike voice. His face still holding the same cute pout. Lucy smiled and shook her head.

“No, I don’t hate you tin face”, Lucy finally replied, I’m just very attracted to you.

“Well with that done, Bixlow Truth or dare”, Laxus asked. Bixlow grabbed his visor and took his place beside Lucy again before answering.

“I go dare. I ain't-a wimp like you”, Bixlow answered. Laxus rolled his eyes before daring his freind.

“Bixlow, I dare you to tell us the worst thing Freed or Evergreen has ever done to you”, Laxus said smiling. He knew then when Ever or Freed got pissed at Bix’s they held no mercy. Bixlow shuttered before he started his tale.