End of The World - 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resting peacefully in bed, with his girlfriend, Uraraka Ochako.
But all that is interrupted as (Y/N) has dreams of "The Beast" which causes Uraraka to slowly wake up due to (Y/N) moving around the bed while dreaming about "The Beast". She looks in worry and tries to get (Y/N) before he jumps up in a panic. He looks around to see that he is in his room with his girlfriend looking at him as if she had seen a ghost. 

"(Y/N)? Did you see it again...?" Uraraka asked with a mix of sadness and worry in her voice.

"What time is it? And yeah, I did." (Y/N) answered with a shake in his voice before Uraraka looked behind her at the alarm clock to see its 5:42 in the morning.

"We should probably start our day already. It's nearly 6. Get some breakfast and get your mind off of it." Uraraka told (Y/N) as she got off the bed with (Y/N) following behind her. Uraraka turns to head into her room to grab her clothes to change into as (Y/N) goes into the toilet to do his morning routine and looks to his left to see a ghost looking figure.

"Find me, (Y/N). You know where I am." The ghost figure said to (Y/N) before fading away and remembers someone talking about a ghost looking figure going around Japan looking before fading but not about the talking. He quickly finishes up before heading into his room and googling the reports about the ghost figure. He digs up some pictures and looks at each one of them and finds there is always seems to be numbers or letters in them or even both. He puts them in the date the picture was taken which reveals these:

"31 37 37 41 20 42 6c 65 65 63 6b 65 72 20 53 74 72 65 65 74 2c 20 47 72 65 65 6e 77 69 63 68 20 56 69 6c 6c 61 67 65 2c 20 4e 65 77 20 59 6f 72 6b"

"Hexadecimal." (Y/N) said to himself as he translates the text which tells him an address in New York. Specifically 177A Bleecker Street, Greenwich Village, New York.
"New York?"

He saves the address onto his phone before heading downstairs and seeing Uraraka making Breakfast. Both of them sat down and ate this breakfast before heading outside to see Hatsume working on some kind of flight suit made with some kind of alloy, looks like something from a satellite. 

"Hey, Hatsume. An allnighter?" (Y/N) asked Hatsume before she turned around and lifted her goggles before she exclaimed "Yeah. Can't believe it's capable of flight now. Kinda. Took me weeks to figure out how to power the repulsers!"

"Well you take care, I'm heading to New York." (Y/N) told Hatsume before waving goodbye and walked out of the entrance, but before he could, Hatsume stopped him and took out a device which opened a portal to New York. He looked into the portal to see some people peaking into the portal. "Take this, you can return back in an instant." Hatsume said while giving the device to (Y/N). He jumped through before closing the portal and realising its fairly hot in New York before heading to Bleecker Street and knocking on 177A before the door opened by itself as (Y/N) stepped in and the door shut behind him as he is teleported to where a familiar face was.

"I've been looking for you for a while, Mr (L/N)." The man with the red cloak said as (Y/N) looked around him to see that he's been transported to a different area of the house. "Why are you looking for me exactly?" (Y/N) questioned the man with the red cloak. "Because I know what you've been dreaming and having visions of. The dreams and visions of what you call "The Beast"." The man with the red cloak replied before (Y/N) quickly asked another question.
"How do you know what I've been dreaming and having visions of...?"
"I know because it's something that can bring the end of the universe. Though it's something that you don't understand, not even remotely. Though before we start..." Before the man with the red cloak finished his sentence, both of them are transported to another area where the man offered (Y/N) some tea. "Want some tea before I start explaining?" The man asked as (Y/N) grabbed the cup of tea as the man began explaining.

"There are things known as the Eternal, things that look like some cheap plastic rock you'd find in a Chinese gift shop, but as a matter a fact... they wield an immense amount of power. There are only 6 in the universe as of now. They are Space, Reality, Mind, Soul, Power... and..." As the man opened the golden eye neckless with a finger posture he finishes his sentence "Time. If "The Beast" ever gets his hands on all 6, he can do anything with the universe. Manipulate time, change the gravity of a planet, destroy a planet, create a black hole, and such. But the Eternal Stone of Time is with me, I can still control anything related to time but it's limited."

"Why are you telling me this though?" (Y/N) asked the man as he drank his tea. The man replied "Because I believe you are the only one capable of stopping the whole universe from being destroyed or shaped to his will." As he closed the golden eye neckless. The ground shook under them as they look outside the window and see a villain whom of which had robbed a bank. "Seems like that is your cue to leave, Mr (L/N). Pleasure talking to you. I'll talk to you again in the future." The man said as he opened a portal behind (Y/N) as the man ran outside before (Y/N) stepped through the portal and closed behind him before he was greeted by Hatsume.

"I know what to do." As electricity ran through (Y/N)'s body before he handed back the portal opener to Hatsume before she asked "How was New York?" as (Y/N) replied "Hotter than expected."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------