Part 16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ground under (Y/N) shook as a large shadow cast over him with Uraraka in his arms dead, the whole area he was in was on fire and there were lava and volcanoes everywhere. As the shadow, that cast over him and Uraraka became larger, everything became black and no noise was heard.

(Y/N) jumped awake and saw that he was in Uraraka's house, he checked the time on his phone.

4:52 AM

(Y/N): Why am I getting this dream again... 

He got off the couch and went to take a shower, after the finished showering he went to Uraraka's room to see if she's ok. He slowly opened her door to see Uraraka peacefully sleeping.

(Y/N): 'Thank god.'

He closed the door and grabbed some bread to eat before heading out and going to the beach.

6:21 AM

Uraraka slowly awoke from her sleep and checked the time, she got out of her bed and went to see if (Y/N) was awake yet but he wasn't here. He wasn't anywhere in the house. She quickly gave (Y/N) a call on the phone.

BURR
BURR
BURR

He took out his phone and saw Uraraka's name, he quickly answered.

(Y/N): H-hello? Uraraka?

Uraraka: (Y/N)! Where are you?

(Y/N): I'm at the beach already. I need to get my mind off something. I'll see you here in a bit, by the way, there is some food I made for you in the fridge.

Uraraka: Alright. I'll see you there!

She hanged up and went to the fridge to see that he had made "Eggs Benedict With Crispy Parma Ham", she took it out and began digging in. Meanwhile (Y/N) was training as hard as he can at the beach.

(Y/N): I need to think of something else... some other move.

He began running from one side of the beach to the other, but while he was running blue sparks began coming off him and he was instantly transported to the other side of the beach within a blink of an eye but for him, it was like a normal jog. When he turned around he saw the sand flying in the air because of all the air he pushed while running.

(Y/N): Weird.

He began running back to the other side only for him to get to the other side within a blink of an eye again. 

(Y/N): Wait... don't tell me I have super speed. That explains the purple rock... Hell. Yes.

He began running back and forth from one side of the beach to the other while the sand was blown away. After a while, he stopped to take a break.

8:40 AM

It was nearing the time of the agreed time of the meeting, (Y/N) wanted to try to his "Lightning Storm" ability like last time when he faced Bakugo. He got on his stance and put his arms up into the air then quickly pulling them down trying to activate his "Lightning Storm" ability, but it didn't work. He kept on trying and trying and trying until there were a bright light and loud crack, he did it. He managed to activate his "Lightning Storm" ability, he kept on going but his body began feeling weak and tired until he stopped and dropped to the ground barely able to move but he was conscious.
Urakara saw the bolts of lighting being summoned while she was walking to the beach, she began running as she knew that he could be unconscious. Meanwhile, Midoriya heard a loud crack at the beach and also began running to the beach.

Once Midoriya and Uraraka arrive they saw (Y/N) on the ground conscious but barely moving.

Midoriya: (Y/N)!!!

Both of them ran over to (Y/N).

Uraraka: (Y/N)?! You ok?!

(Y/N): Not really... It feels like I got hit by 20 trucks.

(Y/N) slowly stood up with Uraraka and Midoriya assisting him.

(Y/N): Thanks. By the way. I know what the purple rock thing did to me. 

Midoriya: What did it do?

(Y/N): This.

(Y/N) ran to the other side of the beach in less than a second.

Midoriya: (Y/N)? Where did you go?! O-oh... YOU HAVE SUPER SPEED?!

(Y/N) ran back to them as a trail of electricity was trailing behind him.

(Y/N): Yep. I need to think of new abilites for this since I move so fast I gain mass so maybe I can charge up a punch while running... maybe "Sonic Punch"? 

Midoriya: It sounds cool! 

Uraraka: Hmm... what about... mirage? When you run fast enough there would be an after image of you and if you keep moving to the same spots over and over fast enough there would be two of you?

(Y/N): Speed Mirage... genius!

Midoriya: Let's get training then!

(Y/N): Wait, Midoriya. Can you show me how you use your quirk?

Midoriya: Sure!

Midoriya charged up his finger ready to flick.

(Y/N): Hmm... wait. That's why you're breaking it! You focus the quirk on only one spot! Try to disperse it around your body and maybe useless energy? 

Midoriya: You make a good point. I'll give it a try.

Midoriya began to channel One For All across his whole body instead of one limb or area. His body began to have green lighting coming off him.

(Y/N): That's... new...

Uraraka: You don't say...

(Y/N): How much energy are you using right now?

Midoriya: Maybe 5%...

(Y/N): Try moving around while maintaining it. Try running. Try jumping and landing. Try punching something or kicking something.

Midoriya moved around with no problem and began running, he was 2 times faster than Usain Bolt. He jumped up and jumped up to 120 inches before coming down. (Y/N) brought out a dummy that he built using rocks and tape and then Midoriya punched it sending it back maybe 50 inches. He then proceeds to kick it back 70 Inches.

(Y/N): See what I mean? You can maintain it and not break your bones!

Uraraka: This is a new development! 

(Y/N): Yep. Let's get training and improve our skills!

Midoriya & Uraraka: Yeah!

The three began to train every day in the two weeks they have before the festival. They would battle each other and train until their body felt like it was dying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well. Let's see how my book is doing. 1.4k... Am I reading that right?

HOLY SHIT I AM