End of The World - Devil Reincarnated - 17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day that they would bring down one of the Parademon production lines, (Y/N) was on a VTOL ship owned by Ironwood's military flying high above to prevent detection. Midoriya, Ruby, Yang, Levi, and Annie was with him in the mission, though Levi wanted to murder Annie for all the pain she had brought during in the past, he couldn't let it get the best of him as he knows that Annie had truly lost her memories with only small fragments left of her past in her mind.

(Y/N) was sitting on the seats holding onto a red piece of triangular glass with silver bevel edges, whispering quietly to himself while everyone else was preparing to land on the roof of the building. "Oi, brat. We're a minute out, the EMP will go off in 30 seconds." Levi told him as the ship quickly descended down as a loud beeping noise can be heard the ship tilts around to avoid the anti-aircraft turrets.

The ship behind that carried the payload activated the EMP, causing all the electronics around a 20km area to be shorted and disabling them for a temporary amount of time. (Y/N) quickly stood up as the ship hovered right above the rooftop, "Yang, Midoriya, you're with me. Levi, Ruby, Annie, you guys are covering us from behind." he told them as he jumped down from the ship, landing on the roof before Yang tosses the bag with the Thermonuclear Bomb down as (Y/N) catches it and slings it around him before the rest dropped down.

"We'll be heading straight towards the elevator to not waste any time." he said as he pried the door open, revealing the staircase and starts running downstairs with the rest behind him. Once they had reached the floor where the elevator was meant to be, they stand ready as Midoriya used the wind pressure from his flick to blow the door off its hinges, hitting a few Parademons in the process.

Sounds of weapons firing and blades clashing echoed through the halls as they made it to the elevator shaft, "There should be a server room somewhere here if we can get to it we can get some information that might benefit us." (Y/N) told them as he climbed onto the top of the elevator, shooting the safety breaks before jumping back down and planting the bomb in the elevator.

"It's going to take 3 minutes to get down there, we have 1 minute until their systems reboot." Midoriya said as he looked at his timer on his wrist. "Levi to Control, we have an issue. We don't have enough time to get the bomb down and our method of escape is blocked off." 

"This is Control to Levi, we're calling the pilot off to fly up to prevent it from getting shot down. Go for the server and (Y/N), send in the calvary." Ironwood can be heard on the other side of the comms. Everyone looked at (Y/N) as he shot the cables responsible for lifting and descending the elevator, causing it to rapidly drop.

"What is Ironwood talking about? What Calvary?" Yang asked as they moved through the building, looking for the server room. "We have the devil reincarnated. Tanya, you're clear to go." he said as he held onto the triangular red glass, "Copy that. Spatial coordinates identified, calculating stochastic evasion routes for all targets. Non-magical enemy in the chamber within normal parameter." the girl replied as she began praying on the other side while the rest were taking down groups of Parademons in search of the server room.

"Lord, hear my prayer and grant my desire. Save our Fatherland from these faithless invaders. At the end of our long road, we shall reach the promised land!"

The sound of a rifle being shot can be heard before explosions rumble the building and the surrounding area as the anti-aircraft turrets are shot with a magic-infused round. "Anti-aircraft turrets are down. We'll provide cover for your escape." the girl on the other side says as they find the server chamber and begin downloading the data from it until the server fries itself causing the download to come to a halt and the data corrupted and unusable.

"Did you really think I would let you walk in here and just take my data? Not so quick, (Y/N). We'll meet soon, and you will fall before me." Kaizer can be heard on the comms as they ran back to the stairs and headed back up to the roof as the ship quickly lands and everyone gets on, but before (Y/N) could board it, the building under him collapses causing him to start falling from the sky. 

He tried to tether himself onto the ship but was out of range, Levi tried to use his ODM gear to catch him but was blocked by the rubble around (Y/N) until a bright yellow beam flies over and catches him mid-air before flying into the ship, crashing into the wall of the interior as they both lay on the ground. "Thanks Tanya." he thanked her as she stood back up.

The ship quickly took off as they activated the remote trigger for the bomb, causing the whole building and the remote island to get nuked. "She's... Tanya?" Ruby asked surprised that despite her age and appearance, she is a highly capable soldier. "Yes, this is Lieutenant Colonel Tanya Degurechaff. Don't let her appearance trick you, she's the devil in a child's body."

"It's strange to return to Japan after 12 years of not seeing it since I was reincarnated, but, this is my homeland and I have every right to fight for it." Tanya saluted as (Y/N) sat down looking at the red triangular Elenium. "The Type 96. Thanks for helping me develop it. 'Being X' will no longer have a grasp on me." she said as she took off the circular Type 95 with a red piece of glass in the center and gold bevel edge around it. He quickly handed the new Type 96 to her as she placed it around her neck and linked it to her power supply. "A bit bigger than what I'd like to use but as long as I don't have to pray to 'Being X' I won't complain." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anime recommendation: Saga of Tanya the Evil/Youjo Senki/幼女戦記
It's about a guy lacking faith who was killed by some guy who he fired without any remorse and then reincarnated in a world of magic to build his faith in god or as Tanya puts it, 'Being X'

Anime recommendation: Saga of Tanya the Evil/Youjo Senki/幼女戦記It's about a guy lacking faith who was killed by some guy who he fired without any remorse and then reincarnated in a world of magic to build his faith in god or as Tanya puts it, 'Being X'