End of The World - Eri - 22

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He tried and he tried, his electrokinesis was unstable and only fires half the time whenever he wants to fire a bolt of electricity, he can't even summon thunder. Yet his stasis quirk worked perfectly fine but the only issue is he has to control himself.

He's been exercising and practising for the past 2 weeks while they were flying over to America at a slower rate due to Parademons still scouting out for them.

Though his physical capabilities have returned to their previous state, the same cannot be said about his quirk. At least Uraraka and (Y/N) were talking again since their breakup.

Uraraka: "I'm... sorry for doing this to you and not at least seeing the war out before judging you..."

(Y/N): "Uraraka. Don't apologise, you broke up with me and I pushed you away. The least I could have done was still be your friend."

Uraraka: "I shouldn't have judged you so quickly, all that mental anguish even before Kaizer appeared and now all this happens. I should have supported you, not leave you."

He moved his hand to hold hers with his right hand, "Don't worry about it, if you were to rage war on someone like Kaizer out of the blue I'd be worried too."

Behind the two sitting on the couch was future (Y/N), hiding in the shadows holding a picture of him and Uraraka. "Cherish her while you still can..." he whispered to himself before leaving the two alone to fix their relationship.

Meanwhile, Midoriya and female (Y/N), nicknamed Jenny, were having an intimate moment in their private room. Possibly with female (Y/N) being the one on top with Midoriya being really embarrassed. (Yes, Midoriya is a bottom and you can't tell me otherwise)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another week had passed, both Uraraka and (Y/N) decided to give their relationship another try and finally fixed their relationship. (Ok, you guys no longer angry at me for splitting the both of you?)

While (Y/N) was looking through the plan of assault, he noticed something the other him left out, that the camp they were going to fight at wasn't a fucking camp. It was quite literally where Kaizer's main base is at and where Kaizer's hell portal is at.

(Y/N): "I go out for 9 months and I come back for you guys to go for a final assault? Jesus fucking christ..."

His phone went off as he picked it up to clear Oscar on the other side. "(Y/N), one of our operatives just sent out an SOS signal. They were recovering an asset we could use in the fight, we need you to head back down into the city and get them out safely."

(Y/N): "Oscar, I literally just recovered fully about 3 weeks ago."

Oscar: "Everyone else is unavailable and you're the only one who is capable and available."

(Y/N): "Alright fine."

Oscar: "Since the Parademons are still looking to finish us off, you'll be dropping in solo. Head to the garage. Hatsume made a hoverbike you can use. 5 minutes until drop so hurry up."

(Y/N): "Got it."

He quickly left the files on the table and headed to get into his hero outfit before running to the garage to get on the hoverbike. "So, how does this work..." he pressed some buttons on the bike which finally turned it on as Hatsume's voice shouted out from his earpiece.

Hatsume: "(Y/N)! You like my new baby? Isn't it just beautiful?"

(Y/N): "A bit sudden but yes. It's a nice bike."