Part 42

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon, the second day arrived and everyone waited outside.

Aizawa: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! Today, we will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses. It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute. Proceed carefully. So (Y/N), try throwing that.

(Y/N): Isn't this from the fitness test?

Aizawa: Your previous record, from right after you started school, was 761.3 meters. Let's see how much you've improved. 

Mina: Oh, we're checking our progress? 

Sero: Since a lot has happened these past three months, huh? Maybe he can throw it a kilometre or something now! Do it, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Alright, time to throw.

As time slowed down once again, (Y/N) spun in circles to create momentum for the ball before equipping his Gilgamesh Devil Arm and threw the ball which caused the ground to shake and a lot of wind to blow back causing some of the students to fall back.

Aizawa: 4,521 Meters. Impressive. It's only been three months and you already improved a lot. Bakugo, try throwing that. Your previous record was 702.1 meters. Let's see how much you've improved.

As Bakugo got in a stance he cocked back his arm and threw the ball with his quirk.

Bakugo: GO TO HELL!!!

Midoriya & (Y/N): 'Go to hell...'

Aizawa: 709.6 meters.

Sero: Huh? It's less than I thought... 

Aizawa: It's been about three months since you started high school. Through various experiences, you all have definitely improved. But that improvement has mainly been at the mental and technical levels, with some increase in stamina. Aside from (Y/N) who had greatly surpassed his record. As you can see, your Quirks themselves have not improved that much. That's why we will work on improving your Quirks starting today. It'll be so hard you'll feel like dying, but try not to actually die... 

(Just skip all of this if you want, it's not really important)
Soon everyone left to go improve their quirks, Bakugo plung both of his hands into boiling water to expand his sweat glands and creating explosions repeatedly to increase the scale of his attacks.
Todoroki alternate between ice and fire to make the temperature of the bathwater that he is in uniform. It's meant to be used to get his body used to freezing and have him try controlling the temperature of his flames.
Sero produces tape continuously and his training will increase his capacity and improve tape strength and shooting speed.
Kirishima and Ojiro, By having Ojiro use his Tail to hit Kirishima with his Hardening activated, they can increase the strength of each other's Quirks. 
Kaminari, By running his electric current through a large capacity battery, he's training his body to be able to handle large amounts of electricity.
(Y/N), By calling down a lightning for large amounts of time, he's training his body to be able to handle large amounts of power being used to call down lightning and use his bolts.
Koda, In order to increase the reach of his Anivoice, he's doing vocal exercises to build up his vocal cords.
Aoyama, Training to get his body used to Navel Laser so that he can keep using it even if his stomach hurts and increase the range of his laser.
Tokoyami, Training to keep Dark Shadow under control even if it's going wild in the dark.
Uraraka, By turning continuously in zero gravity, she's training the semicircular canals in her inner ear to decrease nausea and increasing the maximum weight she can use her Quirk on.
Iida, doing long training runs to increase leg strength and stamina.
Tsuyu, training to work out all the muscles in her body and her long tongue.
Sato, working out while eating sweets he needs to activate his Quirk to power up.
Momo, also eating while using her Quirk to amplify her creations and shorten the amount of time needed to make them.
Jiro, increasing the quality of sound from her Quirk by strengthening her earphone jack. Mina, intermittently creating acid to increase her skin's durability.
Mineta, Training to increase the strength of his scalp so that he won't bleed even if he keeps popping off balls.
Hagakure and Shoji, They're increasing the strength of both of their Quirks by having Shoji quickly create multiple Dupli-Arms to look for Hagakure as she continues to hide her presence.
(You can keep reading normal stuff now)

(Y/N): I swear... I need to get faster first... instead of lightning... Where's Iida... Oh there.

He quickly dashed down the mountain with his speed and ran beside Iida.

Iida: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): So all you do is run, right? To practice?

Iida: Yes.

(Y/N): Alright. Good to know.

As time slowed down once again, (Y/N) ran ahead with his speed with blue electricity trailing behind him. While he was running, he shot out some bolts at the mountain so he can practice his aim while on the move. While running, he wasn't looking and went straight first into a tree.

(Y/N): Oww...

Soon, it was 5:21 PM. Everyone was tired and head to the area where they were meant to eat at.

Pixie-Bob: Now, remember what I said yesterday? "Today's the only day we'll be doing stuff for you"! 

Ragdoll: At least make your own food! Curry! 

Everyone: Yes, sir... 

Ragdoll: You all look exhausted! But that doesn't mean you can make any old sloppy cat food! 

Iida: Let's make the most delicious curry in the world everyone!

Everyone began to start a fire and cook.

Uraraka: Guys! Let (Y/N) help out! He's a good chief!

Midoriya: Yeah! He makes some great food!

Mina: Really? Then you're leading us to make the best curry (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Alright. Let's get cooking, first, cube the meet. We'll need some people working on that. Second, chop up the onions a whole lot. Third, grate some garlic and ginger. Forth, chop up some potatoes. Let's get working guys!

Everyone: Understood!

Everyone began chopping up the ingredients and putting them in bowls for (Y/N) to cook. First, (Y/N) put the onions in and added a bit of sugar so the onions could caramelize, before adding the curry cubes and some water then adding the potatoes in, before cooking the meats separately so the curry sauce can heat up a little, he proceeds to cook the meat that has been marinating with some yoghurt and some salt and pepper, before adding the meat into the curry while the rice is cooking on the other pots. Once the rice had finished cooking, (Y/N) plated the curry with rice and hand it out to everyone to eat.

Everyone: Thank you for the food!

When everyone began to dig in, everyone had a foodgasm except for Midoriya and Uraraka who had already eaten (Y/N)'s food before.
(A/N: If you had seen food wars you know what I'm talking about)

Kirishima: THIS IS SO DELICIOUS!

Mina: Yao-momo, you eat a lot, huh? 

Momo: Yes. My Quirk turn lipids into various atoms to create things, so the more I eat, the more I can make. 

Sero: It's like poo.

Then Jiro came out of nowhere and punched Sero in the face.

Jiro: Apologize! 

Sero: I'm sorry!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------