Part 8 - RWBY x BNHA mini Crossover thing?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mercury: My balls...

(Y/N): Hey, sorry alright? Come on, you can walk it off. You'll be fine.

Mercury quickly gets back up before (Y/N) takes out Rebellion and stands sideways waiting for Mercury to rush at him. He quickly uses his gear to dash towards (Y/N) before they both began duelling it out with (Y/N) trying to hit Mercury with the Rebellion. After going back and forth a bit, Mercury kicks (Y/N) back and kicks Rebellion away.

(Y/N): Alright. Hand to Hand it is.

He quickly activates Gilgamesh and runs towards Mercury before sliding under his legs while pulling the ground up below him which causes Mercury to get sent into the sky, (Y/N) activates his bike, Cavaliere, before splitting it in half and swinging it upwards towards where Mercury would land and hits his face dead on. He quickly gets back up before he shoots a wind bullet at (Y/N) where he easily dodges but then he begins to rapidly shoot it towards him, (Y/N) runs towards Mercury while the wind bullets were still being fired at him but when he got to Mercury, he was met by a knee to the face before all the wind bullets come back around and hit (Y/N) all at once.
Mercury turns around and began to walk towards the exit but (Y/N) simply stands back up ready to fight.

(Y/N): Wind? Really? What are you? The avatar?

(Y/N) activates Quicksilver as a bright flash of electricity blinds Mercury, he gets behind him and kicks his back and rides him like a skateboard completely depleting his aura before throwing a "Lightning Hook" at the Rebellion and bringing it back towards (Y/N) before he put it on his back.

(Y/N): That was easy.

Port: What a way to kick off the finals! 

Oobleck: (Y/N) (L/N) wins! 

Ruby: Yeah you did it, (Y/N)! 

Blake: Way to go, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Good luck next time bud.

Mercury: There's not going to be a next time, (Y/N)!

Mercury quickly jumps up and tries to kick (Y/N) but (Y/N) quickly punches the kick causing Mercury's leg to fracture as the crowd begins to boo.

Oobleck: My word! 

Port: Cut the cameras!

Mercury: Ah! My leg! My leg! 

(Y/N): Why did you jump and kick me you id- huh? 

Atlas Soldier: (Y/N) (L/N), stand down!

(Y/N): What? Why?! I did nothing! He was the one who tried to kick me! 

Emerald: Mercury! 

Mercury: Why'd he do that?! Why'd he attack me?!

(Y/N) quickly looks up at the screen to see the reply of what had just happened and saw that he had punched Mercury's leg instead of Mercury jumping at him.

(Y/N): 'It's getting to my head this time... even in another universe I'm not safe from the fucking Beast.' Look, you're having a misunderstanding! He attacked me first!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ironwood: I'm sorry. But you've left us with no choice. 

(Y/N): But he was the one who attacked me first! 

Ironwood: Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise.